1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RD 400 in RD350 frame F500 bike

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Linker48X, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

So, I figured 50 years of racing is about enough, so I am stopping racing and selling my AHRMA F500 bike. Harry Barlow 430cc, freshly rebuilt lightweight crank by Scott Clough, RD350 frame, square tube swingarm and 38 mm forks, full fairing, numerous mods, tons of spares including spare fresh engine in a box with fresh crank from Scott Clough, spare newly ported cylinders by Chuck Quenzler, 2 pairs of extra forks, spare pistons, lots of gearing and jetting, etc. $5500 with all the spares, $3500 without.

There is a build thread here with dozens of photos and full details, and the last post contains a complete list of stuff that comes with the bike.
    http://www.natsforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=51&p=8629#p8629

The bike is in LA at the Garage Company. See it there, or PM me to discuss. Here are a couple pics--the second one is some time ago, with smaller forks and the Barlow pipes.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    Phl218 and grasshopper like this.
  2. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Just got done reading that linked thread.

Mighty fine bike you got there.

3. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

One of the nicest rd's out there! Someone should buy this....not enough bikes out there in f500. (in either org!)

4. Danny boy

Danny boy Member

Please call I'm. Very interested ! 843 227 3261

5. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Big step up from the CB350's!....do you still have eric mercers old bike?

This is a beautiful bike Linker.

6. Danny boy

Danny boy Member

I do and love that bike !

7. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

Must resist...savings account will not handle another bike...must resist....fack!!!

8. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

SOLD

Phl218 likes this.
  9. yamatr3

yamatr3 Well-Known Member

Nice bike, good luck!