1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adam Driver explains why Kylo Ren is "juvenile"...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Lawn Dart, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Lawn Dart

Lawn Dart Difficult. With a big D.

...Trump's fault...

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-adam-driver-kylo-ren-juvenile/

He also goes on to ruin Rey's origin story in original the GQ article, so don't read it (the link I've copied above is safe). He's a fucktard and I hate this new trilogy so much already... But, I'll most likely see it, cuz I can't help it. :(

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Same...

Can we blame the who Jar-Jar fiasco on Bush?

3. Lawn Dart

I guess this means there's a scene where Princess Leia receives faxed transmissions asking for additional security, but has Poe Dameron cover it up, leaving the planet Schmeng Fazi in the hands of the First Order and eventually leading to her demise as leader of the Resistance. Oops, I should've used a spoiler alert.

4. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

I am so lost, don’t have a clue, so this is what it is like to be a libtard.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who and who and WTF???

Shenanigans likes this.
  6. Lawn Dart

Adam Driver = Actor
    Kylo Ren = his character in the new trilogy.

He's got a bad temper, he's emo, and irrational. Probably the most irritating part of the new trilogy.

GQ asked the actor what he considered the source of his character's juvenile nature to be, and his answer was "you know... world leaders act juvenile too..."

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, the guy fucked Lena Dunham on TV for years. That has to take a mental toll.

8. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

His actual wife is attractive though so that should help a bit but there would be some emotional scarring...:D

9. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

Not sure how I missed this. I clearly remember walking out of the movie when it was in theaters and thinking to myself, "That actor did a great job portraying whiny, victimized millenials."

dtalbott likes this.
  10. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

the character has daddy issues. that's hardly a deep insight.

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

It was no secret the new Star Wars franchise was going to loop in plenty of social-justice undertones. We could be here all day if we really picked it apart with even a not-so-fine toothed comb.

12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Is this about cartoons?

13. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

14. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

15. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Star Wars movies are awful anyway. All of them.

16. Lawn Dart

[​IMG]

SPL170db likes this.
  17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Oh, ok. It is about cartoons.