1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any motorcycle clubs in Cincinnati?

Discussion in 'General' started by red54, Dec 1, 2017.

1. red54

red54 Well-Known Member

just moved down here to Cincinnati,would like to find a group to ride with, any websites/forums that anyone suggests?

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You could always hit the Quaker Steak out in Milford on I think Thursdays. Big bike night and not just all HD's.

AFJ Race Shop down on Eastern Ave has a bunch of racers floating around. I think there are get togethers at Fuel Coffee near there on 52 as well. No clue on any actual clubs sorry.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Also moved this to a better forum since you're not wanting to buy something.

4. river rat

river rat Well-Known Member

assfault junkies

5. maslov

maslov Well-Known Member

Assfault Junkies... also come to The Comet on Tuesdays for bike night (Hamilton Ave in North Side). You'll meet Racers, ADV dudes, Cafe enthusiast and overall great mix of people. Also when the GP season starts, we have North Side Yacht Club as official watch party. We start with Moto3 at Noon and watch the rest of the races on the hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Doh - keep forgetting about the Comet even though I know more people who hang there than I do at Q in Milford.

7. Iron Horsemen and Outlaws :)

terminus est, dtalbott and maslov like this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

When I was younger one of them blew up the front porch of a house down the street from us.

9. Ya they used to be pretty bad, up in Quebec it was a war zone for a bunch of years.

10. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Assfault Junkies? Pssssshhh...I hear those guys are going soft.

You want to ride with some real men on some real iron, get in with the Iron Horsemen!

Attached Files:

cpettit likes this.
  11. chris weidl

chris weidl Member

If you are a FBer check out, Cincinnati Cafe Racer GROUP page, great mix of people in the group and very involved.
    Also, Localriders.com, older crowd super nice and do all types of riding.
    We have whatever you are looking for

12. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Yeah lots of us here in Cincinnati. You ride dirt? Track? Street?

13. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

What he said?

14. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

I'll never forget a couple of the ashfault junkies at beaver run barreling into t1 together with no sign of letting off... standing on the front straight I looked at my buddies and said 'this is gonna be bad' after the dust settled there was a Suzuki snapped in half!

Good dudes.. Look em up.