1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Walking Dead in T minus sixty minutes

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Oct 14, 2012.

1. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Am I the only one who wants Negan (Neegan?) to win? I used to like Rick's character, but he's gotten too preachy and sanctimonious for my taste.

I really wanna see Rick and Morty come in and clean up this whole zombie mess, haha!

2. Mille R

Mille R Well-Known Member

I named my 6.5 mos Rhodesian Ridgeback pup "Negan". I am just pissed about this first episode. I will give them one more episode.

3. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

I hate Jesus .......

james walker likes this.
  4. sharkattack

Ok. So Rick & Co have taken over Negan’s compound? TWD is really starting to, um, suck donkey balls.

I’m team Negan now!

5. Used2Bfast 2

Used2Bfast 2 Still in the saddle

I tried to watch it again last night. But after 15 minutes of both sides expending a thousand rounds and all of it bouncing off thin sheet metal sheeting, cars, dogs, cats, whatever...or not hitting absolutely anything even tho they are 10 yards apart..I turned the channel.

6. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I'm trying not to watch but there really isn't anything else on Sunday night.

7. Mille R

Mille R Well-Known Member

Did somebody kidnap the writers and this is all a joke.

8. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

He loves you.

9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Jesus did bitch out last night though.

10. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

The whole moral BS Jesus gave to Tara was a joke. They all knew they had a job to do and Tara and Morgan were the leaders IMO. No way the saviors would have survived in a non-hollywood script.

james walker and aaronson like this.
  11. sharkattack

Anyone left watching? Next Sunday’s episode might be good, judging by the preview. Looks like a bunch of the Kingdom folks get killed.

I’m def rooting for the Saviors at this point!

12. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

A rocket launcher? Really?

Shenanigans likes this.
  13. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Sorry, I couldn't stop staring at Rositas cleavage in that sweaty shirt.

Lawd...

14. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I've enjoyed the show and this is the first time I've complained about it but...I'm just about done with it. This season is full retard. I mean every damn episode...full retard.

15. Crybaby™

Crybaby™ Well-Known Member

Isn't she the one that just had a baby?

You mean with people just walking out into an open field toward loud music? Or Coral picking up a stranger then almost getting mauled to honor that strangers mom? Or Rick trying to bargain with the trash people and getting locked in a container? Or Maggie deciding to keep the prisoners inside their gates? And that was just this epp

16. acorn27

acorn27 4 out of 3 people in the world struggle with math

Yup. I stuck through all the seasons so far (as difficult as it has been) but the writing and acting for this season has really sucked bad. Not that it was totally awesome from the start, but I don't know if I've ever seen a show tank this bad before. Stopped watching a couple of weeks ago and not going back.

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Yes and Rick standing 30 feet away from Negan and can't hit him with a full auto MP5. Machine guns everywhere, and now RPGs. Daryl and Rick fistfighting and blowing up the Humvee with MaDeuce. The Indiana Jones style chase scene with Daryl and Rick chasing the Humvee. The roofing tin sheet metal armor on their cars...seriously you could shove a freakin butterknife through that stuff but somehow it stops rifle rounds.

There's a whole lot more but these are just some of the highlights.

18. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Dropped this show at the end of last season.

Sounds like it was the good way to go.

Been really into The Punisher on Netflix, now....

19. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

'couple sneak peek shots from upcoming episodes....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Shenanigans and cha0s#242 like this.
  20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Yea I hear ya guys......the realism has taken a hit for the last season.

:rolleyes:

:D

Cry babies.....still entertaining even when it sucks.