1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My 2018 AHRMA Adventure - Make 250GP Great Again

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by erock768, Nov 17, 2017.

1. erock768

erock768 Well-Known Member

Documenting the trials and tribulations of campaigning a TZ250. Plus some cool stuff and history.

This is posted over on the North American Two Strokes site. Thought I would share with like minded folks over here:

Follow along here: http://www.natsforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=8571#p8571

418, ungwaha and Sweatypants like this.
  2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

That was a great read. 58's on the 125 is moving pretty good out at Chuckwalla.

3. sbrokerboy

sbrokerboy Well-Known Member

Dude, great write up! Hoping to make the Hallett round, so maybe there will be another 250 (NXA) out there.

4. erock768

That was at AMP, not Chuckwalla. Never ridden the 125 at Chuck

5. kangsoh

kangsoh Active Member

Thanks for the writeup- its always good to read about the exploits of another two-stroke keeper/rider. Things like this start giving me the itch to get back to work on putting the loose collection of parts that formerly was a 4TW back together to run in anger again...

Looking forward to putting the bodywork I picked up from you to good use.

6. erock768

Fantastic. That's what I like to hear. I hope more people are driven to get these things back on the track.

7. erock768

Slow but steady progress being made. check the OP link and scroll through to the end.

8. Racingxtc7

Racingxtc7 Well-Known Member

I miss the days of 30-40 gp bikes on the grids.

Attached Files:

9. Shawn Bandel

Shawn Bandel Active Member

Cool writeup. I just bought a 1996 Honda RS125 and want to race it in AHMRA. How big is the 125 grid? Hope to see you out there

10. erock768

I can't speak to the grid sizes at the AHRMA events as I havent raced yet. However, you can find all the race results posted and see how big the fields were for each class.