1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird Al Franken...?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sharkattack, Nov 16, 2017.

1. condon66

condon66 Member well known

His actions are no less deserving of your criticism than hers are. Just because someone looks a certain way doesn't mean they want some fucking loser forcing his pathetic ass upon them.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  2. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

She is a known slut attention whore. Others have commented about it on here.

I completely agree with you and I posted earlier if you are a beautiful woman walking down the street, minding your own business and get harassed, then yes, it is wrong.

If you are a slutty bitch and shaking your ass and titties in front of everyone then don't be surprised if someone tries to grab a handful.

Can you not see the difference? :rolleyes:

3. condon66

I didn't read anywhere that she stated she was "surprised" by his actions. I don't give a shit how anybody dresses. It is a choice anybody has. It's not against the law to dress like a slut. But how someone dresses does not justify a physical encroachment by any fucking means. You are free to think she is a slut, whore sleeze, attn whore...whatever. But you do not have any right to physically invade someone who doesn't make it clear that they want you to. You can state your reasoning all you want but it's utter nonsense.

SuddenBraking, jase and SnacktimeKC like this.
  4. Mot Okstef

It's not about the clothing. It's about the actions and presentation of one's self. Your logic is utter nonsense if you can't see that.

5. condon66

You're the one who doesn't get it. See how far your logic stands up in a court of law for Chrissakes.

jase likes this.
  6. Mot Okstef

She shouldn't be surprised. Her reputation speaks for herself. ;)

7. Mot Okstef

So some hot chick sits on your lap and rubs her titties in your face and starts talking all dirty to you and then gets pissed off when you make an advance at her? I have a great lawyer that would get that bullshit thrown out of court before the lunch break. :moon:

8. condon66

I didn't know she did that to him. Oh wait....she didn't so, what the hell are you talking about? So now you're saying when a woman physically forces herself upon a man she can't cry wolf? You're saying she would be in the wrong? Keep digging your hole.

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Nonsense.

My wife had sex with me. That proves she wants everyone to fuck her.

Don't you understand nothing?

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

So, if a prostitute is raped it is her fault, for putting herself in harms way, by walking to the grocery store...

Mot Okstef likes this.
  11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Fixed.

12. condon66

Your wife wanting to have sex with you is her problem.

13. condon66

And that's a double negative up there.

14. Mot Okstef

Dude. Look at others' comments in here. They all know she was putting herself out there. And yes, if a woman physically forces herself on a man and cries wolf than she is DEFINITELY in the WRONG! The whole point is if you are going to dress like a slut, act like a slut and shake your ass and titties in front of a bunch of men then don't be surprised by the reactions you get.

If you can't understand that then you are truly a clueless fucktard.

15. condon66

And there are comments here that represent the assumption that your way of reasoning is fucktarded. But I don't care what others think. I know right from wrong.

16. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

No means No.

noles19 likes this.
  17. Mot Okstef

Apparently not. I have stated several times that if a beautiful woman is harrassed for just being beautiful that is wrong. If she's a slut and shakes her pussy in front of your face and then bitches when you try to touch it SHE is in the wrong.

You sir, are the clueless fucktard! :p

18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Usually the Bouncer will kick your ass if you try and touch it..

Mot Okstef likes this.
  19. condon66

Your entire rant is based on Tweeden and Franken, of which none of the actions in bold print took place. Yeah, I sure look like the senseless idiot here.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Erections.

Anything beyond that just reveals impulse-control deficiencies on the part of people who need to take a good look in the mirror.

SuddenBraking likes this.