1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird Al Franken...?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sharkattack, Nov 16, 2017.

1. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Not really this adds credibility to their future slanders. Plus once out a Democrat governor appoints his replacement in a deep blue state. No risk.

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Kudos to you for making it that far in the article. I closed it out as soon as saw "Rape Culture".

V5 Racer and sheepofblue like this.
  3. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

But I doubt you would like it/be ok with it.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

As opposed to approving of her choice of profession? :D

5. Potts N Pans

It would apply to both the profession and behaviours of others.

Maybe I should have stated that

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Your job is to keep your daughter off the pole. C. Rock.

rd400racer and jrsamples like this.
  7. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

She feels shamed and he apologized after being called-out, and only for the picture because he can't refute that.

As for the ones now "realizing" that Bill Clinton shouldn't have gotten a pass, this is an old Democrat dodge.
    As soon as it's too late and the other party is in power, they suddenly admit the error of their ways and proclaim that, even though they failed in the past when they didn't hold their guy accountable, it's time to do the right thing and fry those fucking Republicans.

Orvis and jrsamples like this.
  8. Potts N Pans

You mean once the crazy neighbour catches the kid that thought it was funny to throw rocks and break some windows...the kid is now "sooo sorry" they did it.

Sucks when one screws up and can't get away with it.

9. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

No. It's not about looking nice or being beautiful. That's all well and good as long as you are minding your own business. If someone approaches you without your consent then yes, you have grounds for a harassment complaint.

If you dress up like a slut and put yourself out there and shake your ass and titties and talk all dirty, then don't be surprised if someone gets all horny and tries to grab you. There's a reason they call them bitches.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
    Orvis likes this.
  10. Mot Okstef

Amen brother! Many times driving down I-85 and I-95 to the SE tracks I would always see the "Couples Welcome" billboards for the stripper clubs and think "Her Mom must be so proud her picture is plastered all over billboards on the interstate."

I know it pays a lot but don't get pissed off when you get hit on because you are showing your bewbies (old BBS reference :D) to a bunch of horny old men.

11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

So I take it you don't know what happened here because she was assaulted after telling him no. You also keep saying she was grabbed, that's not what happened at all so I take it you think the photo was the issue?

12. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

n
    I remember seeing her at Daytona, probably 1999. Back then the rule was that if you wanted access to the hot pit, you had to wear a sleeved shirt. Leeann went to the trouble of putting on a tank top and then putting a long sleeved pullover on top of it. She had the sleeves on her arms and shoulders but the rest of the shirt went around the back of her neck, giving ample view of her cleavage. She topped it off with colorful glitter tittie sprinkles on her chest. My thought at the time was why bother? Just put the stupid t-shirt on and be done with it.

The same year at Loudon, the girls with Tom Fournier were told that they couldn't wear tank tops in pit lane.
    They pointed over at the Hooters girls with Mario DuHamel and asked, "What about them?"
    "That's their team uniforms." the AMA official replied.

V5 Racer likes this.
  13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I've been saying that for a loooonggg time now.

That's BEEN the mindset of many liberal constituents in our nations inner cities for a long time......Mayor Barry anyone???

14. condon66

condon66 Member well known

And isn't a statue of him being placed in D.C.? Yeah, he's a perfect role model.

XFBO likes this.
  15. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

You gotta be kidding!

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

It's not the "horny old men" that women have to beware of. It's the horny "young" men. They are the one's that tend to be more aggressive. Ya know, trying to control all those hormones.
    By the way, have any of you ever heard a whore moan? :D

Mot Okstef likes this.
  17. Mot Okstef

:crackup:

image.jpeg

18. Mot Okstef

The issue is she put herself out there as a slutty sex object. Read all the personal accounts from the other people posting in this thread. If you put your ass and titties out there and shake them around to rile up all the men around you, then what do you fucking expect to happen? :rolleyes:

19. Mot Okstef

Lemme guess. Ron Barrick? :D

20. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Google it. Believe it or not, yes, it's true.