1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Motion, Alien Motion

Discussion in 'General' started by john westcott, May 23, 2017.

1. john westcott

john westcott Well-Known Member

Are these folks still in business? I sent them a battery and charger for evaluation on, May 10th.
    Tried emailing and calling them with no response.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They were. might be out of the office.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I ordered an 8-cell from them a couple months ago. They were a little delayed as they were out of the office during the Daytona races. They were nice enough to cut me a 10% discount for keeping me waiting, and rush delivered it to me.

4. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

Anybody have any knowledge of Alien Motion, know them personally or if there a one man shop?

Sent my battery to them over two weeks ago for a battery evaluation and can't get a return email/phone call or anything.

After hearing another in the same situation not getting their battery back for 9 weeks, I said eff it, and bought a lead acid battery.

What gives?

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I know them very well, some of my best friends. No idea on the battery side, haven't spoken to them on it in quite awhile.

6. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Just leave them a voicemail to go along with your email. I ended up gettinga response ina day or two and after that it was daily. the office folks are spending most of their time in the warehouse and shop building the batteries. They're pretty backlogged.

7. JeffroJ

JeffroJ 3 Ninjas and a Mexican

I did, a week and a half ago.