1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey man, someone stole your battree.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Not yet. Haven't had time but I'm trying to get out this afternoon.

2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Do they have grooves cut in them? Them grooves are important.

BigBird likes this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Michelin isn't producing a lesser tire with the same model name/number etc... for Costco or anyone else. They will not do such a thing. They may produce a lesser tire under a different name but that entire model/line will be the same as each other as well.

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I'll have to check, but probably.
    Alibaba sells everything.

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, doing all the research in the world doesn't do shit for you if no one has the good shit in stock. :rolleyes:

Interstate or OEM Mazda and Mazda had a long wait to get in.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dude, quit being goofy and go to walmart. Seriously.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I hate walmart.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I didn't ask if you liked it... I said go buy a battery :crackup:

9. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Just buy a new car...comes with a new battery.

dtalbott likes this.
  10. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Damn right. Fuck em.

11. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Accuracised ;)

dtalbott likes this.
  12. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

Just visit your friendly neighborhood AutoZone or AdvanceAuto. Buy whatever they have...it'll be a better selection than WalMart.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

And cost more for the same battery for his needs...

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

OEM Mazda lasted 8 years. That's a pretty good battery. Wonder if they got the super extra heavy one

15. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

He said he doesn't give a shit about price, and I would think the selection at WM is limited compared to an actual auto store. At least in my area it is...
    However, if he really didn't care about price or when he gets it, there's a Battery Warehouse in Leesburg...they sell ODYSSEYs...the ROLEX of batteries. :D

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The OEM one ain't the same anymore. ;-)

Interstate is what I got. I needed it and couldn't wait and didn't want to roll the dice driving all over to find something better.

17. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

You have Dave confused with Broome. If this was a Broome thread he'd have another Bacon in his driveway.

dtalbott likes this.
  18. nhammond54

nhammond54 Hammond Brothers Racing

Dude you are as dumb as the guy in your avatar....did you read any of what I said? Yes for years. I ran the AMA Superbike program for Jim Rhodes until they went spec tire Dunlop. And I was in and out of all the testing centers in Greenville, SC. I know the guys that test the tires in Laurens, SC. But what the fuck ever! Your the expert! Buy your fucking Walmart tires! I don't give a damn! I was just trying to give you some shitty out dated information! They probably don't even make the tires out of rubber anymore! And guess what....I don't give a fuck! FUCK OFF!

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

LOL. Michelins auto tire division is completely sepetate from their motorcycle sports division. So much so they're practically two separate companies. You know this.

I've been to the SC facilities as well. I Didn't realize they made motorcycle race tires at that location. I've also been to one of their retread plants operated by a contracted business in Omaha.

You are the one that is making the assertion that Michelin manufactures a lower spec tire in order to reach a certain price point for the big box stores. Yet you can offer no proof of this.

I stated I got the same exact model and spec Michelin tire at Wal-Mart that was also on Michelins web site and was also for order at a local Michelin tire dealer. The exact same tire.

Sorry to upset you to such a degree. Instead of getting all butt hurt over it, perhaps you would be better served by actually offering proof of your assertion.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  20. nhammond54

nhammond54 Hammond Brothers Racing

See your reading comprehension sucks! Did I say they made motorcycle tires in South Carolina? No...but that is where the warehouse was and that is where the US test centers are. Just call them up and ask them. I'm sure they will tell you everything that they put in their tires! Lmfao!! Your an idiot! That is what I was telling you. .some inside information, but your too dumb to get it! I don't have time to educate idiots. I'm out of this conversation. Your just like every other know it all millennial. Your so smart you figure it out!