1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rapes and more

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by lrrs517, Oct 10, 2017.

1. SnacktimeKC

SnacktimeKC Well-Known Member

I don't need a video or DNA test. If multiple women come forth, with similar stories, that don't know each, and accuse an acquaintance of assault, I'm not going to want my girlfriend hanging around him let alone vote for a total stranger who has multiple women, who don't know each other, accusing him of assault. Not saying the dude should be in jail based on that, but there's certainly enough for me to make a judgement call.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
  2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

How do you feel about "re-investigating" Clarence Thomas?? Because there are something like 8 women that had worse encounters than what Moore is accused of.

3. SnacktimeKC

Haven’t given it much thought, don’t know what it would acc. Semi related just read this article on HuffPost about one of the many reasons Biden shouldn’t run is how bad he screwed up the Thomas hearings.
    https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a0a0ba8e4b00a6eece3a13e?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

4. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

It -is- really strange timing that these multiple, completely unconnected, accusers came out at the same time isn't it? Really strange timing! Really strange I say!!!!!

Maybe he's guilty, maybe not.... Either way crush him now, just in case. If it turns out he's innocent, at least he's outta the way.

Isn't that the stuff the "left" preaches against when it's a "human" issue?

5. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Bring it.

Maybe, just maybe, IYC's comment was nuanced. There is very little in his past commentary to suggest that, but there is that possibility. How it was written, though, sure suggested a rereading of Article 1. He is free to clarify his comment. Then he might want to consider today's reported comments from the Senate Majority Leader, and ponder the term "just".

6. SnacktimeKC

The right preached the same thing about Clinton and his accusers. Sad part is, it’s probably true for him and Moore. While I don’t have any kids, if I had a 16-year-old girl I wouldn’t let her hang out with either of them alone. Would you?

7. TurboBlew

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Aaaaannndd Al Franken is now on the list.

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

[​IMG]

Looks photoshopped. He's being framed.

lrrs517 likes this.
  10. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

The joy this brings me is beyond description.

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Try living in Minneshitholia and containing your joy! :D

Fonda Dix likes this.
  12. SnacktimeKC

I wonder if we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg with all this. I'm having a hard time thinking of two industries that might have more egotistical perverts than the entertainment industry and politics.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm seeing way too many things described as assault that are bad attempts at flirting. If that is what is considered assault then yeah, you'll absolutely see more because entertainers and politicians all think they can hit on people all the time. Kind of like everyone really, if hitting on someone is sexual assault then the majority of people in the world are going to jail.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    crashman and Boman Forklift like this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:stupid:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2017
  15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

If being hit on includes fondling of any naughty bits then I believe there is room for complaint.
    It gets subjective, but you run the risk of offending when you get handsy.

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why are "naughty bits" any different than other bits? I get complaining if someone puts their hands on you at all but to call it sexual assault or assault at all is too much.

17. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Worst troll of the day.

18. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Would you flatten a guy if he:

Touched Evelyne on the shoulder;

Or touched Evelyne in the bathing suit area?

Why or why not?

19. TurboBlew

I mean Ive been on a date where I totally got the wrong vibe and made an uncomfortable "mistake" of attempting to kiss. Sexual assault 1 me 0 ??
    or being out on a dance floor and some random girl(s) want to groove like its Dancing with the Stars...lol. Whats my move? :D

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Would totally depend on the situation not where she was touched. I also wouldn't need to be involved in any flattening, she can handle herself...