1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 1190RX bikes, 1 price. Central Florida, $11k obo /trades

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by malott442, Nov 13, 2017.

1. malott442

malott442 Well-Known Member

Not sure if i want to do this, not sure if this is a reasonable price or not...... but here it goes anyways. Both bikes come with a few spare bits, and have front and rear stands.

Bike #1: 2014 1190rx. No title (salvage, lost papers and they weren't signed to me) I might be able to get a replacement. I will run into the guy I bought it from in December at Homestead.

less than 1000 miles, though they are hard miles. The swingarm has some dings, and the front air scoop shows a tiny bit of rash. The front rim has a slight dent.

Re-sprung front forks for 250# rider
    Ohlins TTX rear, fresh build from May.
    APH slip on exhaust
    Race ECU, dyno tuned by Full Spectrum
    Dynojet Quickshifter
    Brembo front master with remote preload
    EBC Front rotor with new hardware
    SBS DS pads, 12 laps on them
    Hotbodies race bodywork, RS tail section. Bodywork has cracks because it is made by Hotbodies.
    New OEM clutch.

Bike is 100% track legal, runs GREAT..

Bike #2: 2014 1190RX. Clear Title in my name. 800 miles. BIke is labelled as an Infineon Durability bike.

Silver BPF BUELL labelled forks
    Showa Race Shock with remote preload
    Engineering headers
    Missing bodywork, but have a set of modified OEM fairings you could use.
    Black peg set.
    Missing seats.
    Here's the big ding ding for this bike: It has an 1190RS rotating assembly. Crank,rods, and pistons were sourced from RS stock to get the bike ready for unveiling at IMS. Forged crank, carillo rods, cp pistons. Supersport legal.

New set of fiberglass bodywork on the way. Use as a backup, or make the b bike track ready.

Will entertain trades. I'm looking for an sv, possibly something else as well. Also trailers, vans, groms, and who knows what other junk I may treasure.

Link for album with pictures.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...654.1073741844.1421776075&type=1&l=362ac92abe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jeff McKinney

Jeff McKinney Well-Known Member

Didn't see any pics of the swing arm damage?

3. s.hoffman

s.hoffman Well-Known Member

I have a 05 sv650 full race set up with multiple championsips won. Give me a shout if your interested. 240-762-2721 Steve

4. malott442

What time of day works best for you?

5. malott442

I can take close ups. The damage came from:

1. Cheap stands rubbing at the pivot .
    2. A bicycle came loose on the trailer and rubbed (metal pedals)

6. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

I can vouch for the seller over disclosing.. super good guy and there won't be any surprises.

malott442 likes this.
  7. ccsracer15

ccsracer15 Member

Yeah but who can vouch for you?!?! :D

malott442 likes this.
  8. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Me? Hell I don't even trust me

9. malott442

Bump. I've had quite a few interested parties, a few package deal discussions, but the bike is still here. A common question I'm getting is how cheap they could get one of the bikes, so I dreamed up a track bike package.

Bike A, with stock exhaust, ECU, and showa race rear shock, 5000.

I'll be at Homestead this weekend with bike A, albeit in a my little pony/powerpuff girls mantra. I always thought my old team colors were MLP anyway.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will9465 likes this.
  10. malott442

Bump. Bike A's TTX with manual collar was removed, and replaced with a TTX with remote preload adjust. It is sitting at Thermosman's now getting set up for my weight (230)

Bike B's old school 1125 showa race shock removed, replaced with an 1190 race setup, unsure of spring rate (On the way as well)

I've started fitting the race fairings to the B bike, but haven't completed yet because I'm waiting to see if someone wants B as a street bike.

Pricing change

Package deal: 10k takes it all

11. malott442

Off the market for now. I picked up a 3rd bike, will continue racing with tons of spares.