1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | Gran Premio Motul de la Comunita Valenciana | Spain | 10 Nov - 12 Nov | 2017

Discussion in 'General' started by I'm with Stupid, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Mr_Brian

Mr_Brian New Member

What's up with Aleix Espargaró has to have the most number of crashes this year. It seems like he crashes every single session I'd be shocked if Aprilia kept him around at the end of next year.

2. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Made him burn up his tires by running a slower pace? Bottom line is Dovi never had the pace needed, unfortunately. Even if Marky had binned it all at T1 and 99 parked it, got off and gave him a push, he had no chance..
    On the other hand, the KTM's in Moto 2 look ominous for everyone else next year..Hard to believe it's their first season..

busa99 and JustaNobody like this.
  3. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

What a Epic Moto3 crash on that straight.... I woke my whole family up watching that... Congrats to the Alien.. F Whoregay... And I bet Crashlow laid it down pulling in the garage... They just didn't show it..LOL

Phl218 and Joe Lopez like this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yeah, as disappointing as it is to say, Dovi didn't have a realistic shot at getting to top of the box with the pace and consistency Pedro and Zarco had.

What would have been worse IMHO would have been for MM to plant daisies in T1 and Dovi lose the championship by a single point (grant me the fantasy that he managed to ascend to second place at the checker).

5. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

And how many races did the 2016 Yamaha chassis win? 2nd is great for Zarco, but not acceptable goal for the factory Yamahas. Of course Yamaha needs to develop the bike more...development doesn't always work out.

6. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Pedrosa is washed up and he needs to retire. I can't believe Honda keeps wasting their money on him. :D

7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Yep. It did not look like Dovi had what he needed today. It was definitely a great year for him though.

8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

He's paying for his seat so he doesn't lose face with the rest of the Spaniards. :D

Mot Okstef likes this.
  9. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Ya. No kidding! That shitty washed up clown that does not deserve a ride passed the GOAT in points to claim 4th in the standings with his ride today. He could not catch the faster of the 2 factory Yamahas though.:D

Mot Okstef and pickled egg like this.
  10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Damn, that's harsh! :crackup:

11. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

Yup, he is good enough to ride in motogp.
    Now, if Rossi is not letting go of his factory seat and some poor young talent does not get the chance he deserves, is that the case with 26 as well?

12. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Well-Known Member

Today Nov 12th , will forever be known as Chip's Day .

13. My man Zarco. He’ll win a couple next year. Would love to see him on a factory ride.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Mav's seat may be up for grabs soon. ;)

BigBird likes this.
  15. One could only hope. But Rossi’s ego wouldn’t let him on the team.

CRA_Fizzer, JustaNobody and crashman like this.
  16. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Just build a wall. ;)

17. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Have you seen most of his posts?

Fantastic race!

Phl218 likes this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You're just trying to trigger Crybaby, aren't you? :D

That said, what a glorious day. Everything went right. Since Dovizioso had zero chance, I couldn't have hoped for a better result. The battle for fourth place in the championship was fierce. :D
    Marquez has the most, with 27. Lowes has around 25. I don't think Aleix is top 3.
    Frankly, I'm surprised that doesn't happen more often. :eek:

Mot Okstef likes this.
  19. End of 2018 will be very interesting. Almost everyone's contracts are up including Zarco who extended with Tech 3 back in May for the 2018 season.

If Vindaloo doesn't get his shit together, I really don't see Yamaha extending him another offer. And if Rossi has another season like this year, I don't see him staying in GP anymore.

I'm excited to see Folger's start to next season, I think he has a ton of potential too.

20. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

You need to be a bit more specific. There is more than one around here. Which one? But to answer your question, yes I am trying to trigger people. The best part is I am using facts to do it!:D