2015 Yamaha R1M - Race bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by AMA229, Oct 16, 2017.

1. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

Still available...

2. sesand

sesand Member

Spare parts?

3. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

Sesand - If you're ready to purchase the bike, I'm sure we could work something out with spares. Feel free to PM me or text/call 702-524-2222.
    Regards,
    Bryan

4. JBowen33

JBowen33 Only fast on Facebook

You keep all the street stuff and slap it on when your ready to sell it to some squid on craigslist... so much easier to sell and everything looks new

5. Lavana

Lavana The coming

But.... time consuming and a pain in the ass.

6. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

I have the original R1m bodywork for sale in the parts section.

7. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

Ok ladies and gents, price reduced to $14,250 and includes the original R1M carbon fiber bodywork. Has anyone seen how much that stuff sells for on Ebay? :Putter:This ad would certainly get my attention if I were entertaining buying an R1m. For the sake of all racers......please don't make me part this bike out:(

8. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Sweet Jesus......free bump for what may be the deal of the century.

got40 likes this.
  9. dyii

dyii Active Member

GP or street shift? Ever crashed or dropped? Is the ABS still onboard and functioning or disconnected?

Dave

10. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

Sale pending...

11. MV513

MV513 Member

sold?

12. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

I have a deposit, potential buyer is planning on being here Wednesday the 22nd. I'll be able to confirm then.

13. thebull

thebull Active Member

IMG_7956.JPG I just bought his R1 today (not the M) and I want to say it truly was a pleasure meeting and dealing with Bryan and his family today. Honest, giving and helpful to the max. See u up north one day buddy.

14. MV513

MV513 Member

Is the M available now or is someone else buying it?

15. sesand

sesand Member

I would like to know the answers to these questions as well, if still available. If I don't have any more home repairs draining my bank account and you can hold on to it until December, I'm still interested.

16. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

I have a deposit on the R1M. The buyer is supposed to be here Wednesday 11/22 to pick it up.

17. AMA229

AMA229 HandsomeBanana

The 2015 R1m is available, the buyers funding fell through.

18. theadamwesson

theadamwesson Active Member

Shit! I've got to wait until Saturday at least...that's when I plan on winning the lottery...:whoosh:

Vinny337 and DTodorov39 like this.
  19. rcookr11

rcookr11 Member

is the bike titled?

20. dyii

dyii Active Member

GP or street shift? Ever crashed or dropped? Is the ABS still onboard and functioning or disconnected?