1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BMW S1000RR 15 16 17 HP4 12 13 14 SET of OEM FORGED Wheels Powder coated gloss Black

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by GSXR_388, Sep 27, 2017.

1. GSXR_388

GSXR_388 Well-Known Member

BMW S1000RR 15 16 17 HP4 12 13 14 SET of OEM FORGED Wheels Powder coated gloss Black

I got these wheels late 2015. They were brand new but someone decided that gloss black would be better than the matte black. I have used these wheels on something like 20 track days with no issues. The only annoying problem is the front wheel has a bearing that is slightly out of alignment and you have to tap in the front axle. Once the axle is in, it spins 100% as it should, and with proper balance of the tire and wheel, there is no vibrations. it is the wheel set i used the most so if I had tire changes at the track I used these wheels to flip on new tires. You might notice the powder coat shop attempted to smooth off the spokes of the part numbers and dates. No clue really why they thought they needed to do that as they did not even do a very good job at that.

$1000 shipped for both wheels. The rear does include the rotor and ABS ring. So if you have a Forged wheel option bike already, and you were wanting a track day set of wheels, just move your rotors on the front over, and rear drive hub, and you are ready to roll.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chris Davis likes this.
  2. J17

J17 New Member

interested in the wheels reach me by txt 6135368202