1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Those cool racer stickers?

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Lazy Destroyer

Lazy Destroyer Well-Known Member

Tea did mine too. I already had the rider logo from another artist but she did some tweaking and also did my stylized number too. Great work and fast turnaround!

2. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

PopShadowDecals or Alpha 1 Vinyls. I've never used Alpha 1 personally but seen their work and is as good as PopShadow...and better than DrippinWet.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  3. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Thanks, I will check into both of those. Hear good things about both of them.

Anybody wanna have a shot at the design feel free.:D

4. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

:crackup:

You gonna be at the GNF this year? I just might have to swing by in person to see them. Been a little while since I've been to a racetrack. I can take some pics and post them here for you. ;)

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

One thing is that he does not reply to e-mails.

6. Unfortunately no, work doesn't want to cooperate. :mad:

418 likes this.
  7. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Well that sucks. :rolleyes:

Gorilla George likes this.
  8. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Yup, I messaged him from here with my e-mail. He replied back to that addy. I sent him the files and never heard back after 3 more requests.
    Ended up having a $150 job done from Fast Signs in Wilmington.

9. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

You have to be Josh Hayes/Herrin, BoobieAye, Elias, a Hayden, or similar to get him to respond to your requests for graphics. Otherwise, you're just not worthy.

Gorilla George and G Dawg like this.
  10. assjuice cyrus

Agreed!

Have tried multiple times on all social media in the past, nothing in return.

Knotcher likes this.
  11. RyanJG

RyanJG Well-Known Member

I tried as well. Took my business elsewhere.

Knotcher likes this.
  12. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I'm picking up my order on Monday, I'll post pictures in the I Racing thread. My rig is going to be pimp :)
    And I don't have a problem with that. It would have been nice if he would have at least replied back that he's too busy to do them instead of leaving me hanging

BigBird likes this.
  13. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Same here. I bought a couple of sets of plates from him and it took forever to get him to communicate back and when he did he would only reply to parts of the message. It was frustrating dealing with him. One of the front plates also didn't fit right, I had to trim some off the edges, the rest was ok. Also wasn't impressed with the stickers he sent. I requested some cool design like you mentioned, with my name on it. You know something different, not just a plain Arial font or something boring. He sent me just a couple of plain stickers that anyone can make, but he gave me a million DrippinWet stickers! Yeah like I'm gonna cover my bikes in DripppinWet stickers. Dealing with Tea at PopShadowDecals was infinitely better. And she did great work with all the decals.

14. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Well I must be in the elite club. :D He (drippinwet) has always communicated with me on my orders in a timely manner. I call though I don’t use email.

He did the graphics on my new GSXR race bike back first of this year and it was me giving him measurements of the oem bodywork graphics over the phone. Graphics arrived on time and matched the oem graphics perfectly.

I will continue to use him.

15. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I used PopShadow a while ago. Zero complaints. Even made a couple changes. Came out exactly like I wanted them. Def would go back there first.

16. assjuice cyrus

Messaged both pop shadow and alpha 1.

Pop Shadow reply almost right away. Sent them what I had in mind and told them feel free to make it there own so we will see what comes back for design.

Is it strange to be excited for stickers? :crackup:

I just know what my boys reaction is going to be and I cant wait, this kid makes my day every single day. I love bein a dad and doing cool things with him.

You know that's got me thinking we should probley have crew shirts made for next season huh?

Well, who does those?:crackup:

17. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Buy the shirts and have them screened.
    I had a former racer, can't remember his 1st name, last name is Hart {sp}
    I think his son might still be racing.

18. joec

joec brace yourself

Kid next door does my stuff. He's cool. Attentive, and works for himself. If you're doing them, don't forget hoodies too! Pm me if you want his info.

19. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Kruzel did some for my god son years ago, they were very nice. I don't think Jesse ever used even one of them. Everything I give him he puts up. I even ordered extras so he could save some, he saved all. LOL.

20. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

John and Phillip Hart t-shirt specialty

G Dawg likes this.