1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would I have gone to jail if I...?

Discussion in 'General' started by sharkattack, Oct 18, 2017.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Tell it, brother.

2. J Bart

J Bart Fat Kid Track Days

Dear Sharkattack,
    Pew, pew, pew.........

3. In Your Corner

Btw, did you know that if you get an item that doesn't scan at Aldi, they just give it to you?
    Everyplace should do that.

4. "Did he just say pew, pew?...I ain't buyin' that shit if he said pew, pew"

- Kevin Hart

5. "Hey, this money I took out of his register won't scan".

6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

When I was a kid in Illinois, I was amazed there were no price stickers on the product at Aldi. The cashiers memorized the pricing.

7. In Your Corner

What do you do when someone is on "your machine" at the workout club and you're at the point in your routine when you just have to have it?

jschuster2 likes this.
  8. Our gym is the size of 2 Walmarts and has 3 of every piece of machinery (and 4 sets of every sized dumbbell up to 120lbs). Plus we always go workout at 1330 while most people are at school or work. So thankfully that has never happened.

At least not to me. There have been a couple of times that there wasn't an empty squat rack and wife had to wait. But she doesn't care.

9. bigkaley

bigkaley Well-Known Member

... at the rate you're going stressing about things you can't control, you're gonna pop someday... please do it efficiently so EMS isn't inconvenienced picking up your drooling ass... :crackup:

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Broome, know how I know you're ghey? You said 13:30, you're the ghey! :D

11. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

No, I didn't know that. Any place that wants to charge me a damn quarter for a shopping cart doesn't get my patronage.

I won't even go in one to piss.

12. :crackup:

I'll make sure I fall over in a place that is easily accessible so EMS doesn't have to hold up traffic. :D

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Actually, I think that getting spun up, venting, and being done with it is healthier than just cramming those emotions down inside til one day you go postal on someone for nothing.

14. Rig habit. :D

panthercity likes this.
  15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, you definitely smoke the rig and pound for man oil. :D

bleacht likes this.
  16. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I didn't think so, but she had that "I think I'm hot, so should everyone else." type of vibe to her. You know the type, yes? Too much makeup, trying too hard with the clothes, etc. Honestly, if she had no makeup on and some Levi's and a St. Louis Blues/Cardinals hoodie on, AND a way better attitude, she'd look 10 times better. To be more specific, I'd still go 2XIDB, but mostly just for spite. (Can you go 2XIDB for spite, by the way?)

17. bigkaley

bigkaley Well-Known Member

You are considerate!.. I'm sure thinking about the safety of the EMS crew as well as the general public during your Emergency Event will not be over-looked!:beer:

Gorilla George likes this.
  18. Someone just so happened to tell me that exact same thing when I was sitting on a couch one time. :D

...and no, it wasn't The Casting Couch. NTTIAWWT. :crackup:

I say exactly what i think, good or bad, all the time. Same goes for my emotions. What you see is how I feel, including pissed off. I don't hold anything in. But then I'm over it. I dont hold grudges or get mad about old shit.

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Then you should have hit on her after bitching her out, she might have been turned on after someone finally stood up to her.

and then hit on the old lady.

and maybe the cashier.

sharkattack likes this.
  20. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

This is the beeb.....fuckin' "A".

BigBird likes this.