1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 R6 Part Out

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Stoker, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Stoker

Stoker Well-Known Member

I'm parting out my 2006 R6. All parts are in great working condition unless otherwise noted. Shipping is not included in price. All parts will be shipped by the end of the next business day at the latest. If you need something shipped quicker than that, please let me know and I'll do whatever I can to make that happen.

Right now, all parts are still on the bike. Bike is in great running condition. As parts are purchased, I'll pull them off and get them sent out.

Please make sure that these parts will fit your bike BEFORE telling me you want them and paying for them. I'm 100% open and honest about what I am listing, and only ask that you make sure these parts are what you need before buying them. I can't take returns because you changed your mind or the part doesn't fit your bike.

As far as pricing goes, I've browsed through these forums and tried to price things comparative to what I've seen others sell their parts for. All parts are OBO, within reason. Please, don't ask me to take 50% off something because I just can't do that.

• Engine/gearbox $1000 (Runs well and makes good power. No shifting issues.)
    • Forks with Ohlins 30mm cartridges $1000 (sprung for 190lb rider, built by ThermosMan in Spring 2017)
    • Ohlins TTX rear shock $1000 (sprung for 190lb rider, built by ThermosMan in Spring 2017)
    • Swingarm $125
    • Subframe $125
    • Pit Bull steering damper $250 (new fall 2016)
    • Wheels w/ used Pirelli slicks, stock rotors, cush drive, 46t vortex sprocket $600 (SC1 rear, SC3 front)
    • Gauge Cluster $150 (11,810 miles on odometer)
    • Front brake calipers $75
    • Rear brake caliper $50
    • Airbox w/filter $100
    • ETI fuel tank sliders $100 (kevlar, never painted, in white primer from ETI)
    • Fuel tank w/ pump $200 (vortex gas cap installed)
    • Motion Pro V2 Quick Turn Throttle $100 (includes all cams and cables)
    • Vortex rear sets $200 (gold, one black peg)
    • Bazaaz EFI w/quickshifter $300 (includes all wiring and push shift sensor)
    • ECU $175
    • Driven clipons $75
    • Puig double bubble windscreen $50
    • Radiator w/fans $75
    • Samco hose kit $150 (new in summer 2017, blue)
    • GYTR slipon $150 (shorty, polished finish)
    • Triples $125 (complete upper & lower, includes yosh steering nut)
    • Carbon front fender $50 (used, good condition)
    • New front fender $50 (in primer white, Armor bodies, never installed)
    I am located in Noblesville, Indiana zip code 46062. Prices don't include shipping. I will package multiple items together as best as I can to keep shipping charges low. You're also welcome to come pick the parts up in person.

All parts are on the bike at this time, and will be removed as they are requested.

All prices are OBO. Thanks for looking.

-Stoker

2. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

PM'd

3. Stoker

Stoker Well-Known Member

I forgot to mention, the forks are the 10mm longer units for 2008-. Pictures of everything coming today.

4. Eloy Cruz

Eloy Cruz Active Member

Hi, I’m interested in the gas tank and clip ons. Can you please send me pictures of both? Thank you!

5. Stoker

Stoker Well-Known Member

You got it. I'll have pictures up of pretty much everything here shortly.

6. Stoker

Stoker Well-Known Member

7. Stoker

Stoker Well-Known Member

8. Eloy Cruz

Eloy Cruz Active Member

Do the clipons include the clamps?

9. Stoker

Stoker Well-Known Member

Forks and Clipons are sold.

10. Stoker

Stoker Well-Known Member

• Engine/gearbox $1000 (Runs well and makes good power. No shifting issues.)
    • Forks with Ohlins 30mm cartridges $1000 (sprung for 190lb rider, built by ThermosMan in Spring 2017)**SOLD**
    • Ohlins TTX rear shock $1000 (sprung for 190lb rider, built by ThermosMan in Spring 2017)
    • Swingarm $125
    • Subframe $125
    • Pit Bull steering damper $250 (new fall 2016)
    • Wheels w/ used Pirelli slicks, stock rotors, cush drive, 46t vortex sprocket $600 (SC1 rear, SC3 front)
    • Gauge Cluster $150 (11,810 miles on odometer)
    • Front brake calipers $75
    • Rear brake caliper $50
    • Airbox w/filter $100
    • ETI fuel tank sliders $100 (kevlar, never painted, in white primer from ETI)
    • Fuel tank w/ pump $200 (vortex gas cap installed)
    • Motion Pro V2 Quick Turn Throttle $100 (includes all cams and cables)
    • Vortex rear sets $200 (gold, one black peg)
    • Bazaaz EFI w/quickshifter $300 (includes all wiring and push shift sensor)
    • ECU $175
    • Driven clipons $75**SOLD**
    • Puig double bubble windscreen $50
    • Radiator w/fans $75
    • Samco hose kit $150 (new in summer 2017, blue)
    • GYTR slipon $150 (shorty, polished finish)
    • Triples $125 (complete upper & lower, includes yosh steering nut)
    • Carbon front fender $50 (used, good condition)
    • New front fender $50 (in primer white, Armor bodies, never installed)

11. Eloy Cruz

Eloy Cruz Active Member

Got it. What is that on the side of the fuel tank?

12. Stoker

Stoker Well-Known Member

I had ETI fuel tank covers on the tank. I put a couple layers of gorilla tape down on the tank to take up the small gap between the tank savers and the tank. That is what the black tape stripes are. If that isn't what you are asking about, let me know.
    From what I can tell, the tank was originally blue. At some point, it was painted black over the blue. There are a couple scrapes where you can see the blue paint. The scrapes don't look like they were from a crash. I would think it would be ground all the way to bare metal if it was crash damage. However, I can't tell you what could have done the paint damage. It has been like this since I purchased the bike a couple years ago.

13. Eloy Cruz

Eloy Cruz Active Member

Ahh ok got it! Thank you. I’ll have to think about it.

14. Alex Yampo

Alex Yampo Well-Known Member

15. Stoker

Stoker Well-Known Member

Front brake master cylinder sold

16. Stoker

Stoker Well-Known Member

Motion Pro sold
    ETI tank sliders sold

17. Stoker

Stoker Well-Known Member

Samco hoses sold