1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Putter

Discussion in 'General' started by CB186, Oct 1, 2017.

1. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

2. Racer773

Racer773 Backmarker

I didn't know you, but wish you peace. As I sit in bed putting my 2 sons to sleep, all I can say is if there are any members of our community hurting, please reach out... We all share in each other's triumphs and pain. I am there for you my friend and brother. Your pain is my pain. I will walk with you and hold you if you need, and I know you would do the same. RIP racer.

George

3. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

RIP Putter. I hope you’ve found peace brother.

4. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

RIP, and for all the guys on here ( an me) life sometimes sucks and hits you hard, but its never fair to put the people you love through that pain. I'm not there and never will be, but I didn't live his life or know what he felt. GODSPEED down the next race track

5. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Been listening to this all day, not sure how it relates...first tune that came to mind. RIP Putter.

Repo Man 32, cha0s#242 and SpeedyE like this.
  6. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

I didn't know him but from his posts here he seemed genuinely a good person and had a great sense of humor. He touched more lives than he could've known because I'm gutted and numb, despite never having a conversion with him. RIP racer.

7. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

I used to be on the beeb alot, maybe too much! But there were certain folks on here who knew which side of the universe I was coming from. Dave K, PaPa, Putter.....
    Felt like I had a good friend even though we never met.
    RIP my friend

SpeedyE likes this.
  8. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

"Hey Brad, suck my snowcone..." That line still cracks me up.

I'll miss the banter we had during football season and the conversations about deer hunting. Goodbye, Erik, I'll miss you. :(

9. Stumpy

Stumpy apprentice

Dammit... rest easy putter. this sucks

10. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

It's been a rough day for me once I heard. Someone had bumped an old pic on his FB wall from when we were hanging out I wondered why and then a few hours later I saw the post on FB He was a good friend to me during a very bad time. A very genuine good person and guy. It upsets me that I couldn't help him back. The last I heard from him was not too long ago. He posted on my FB for my first race day. He knew what that day meant and it made me smile when he did that because I hadn't talked to him in a long time. He loved his little girl with all his heart. It had to be pretty damn bad. My heart breaks for him and his family tonight

Orvis, panthercity, L8RSK8R and 3 others like this.
  11. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

12. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

You were a fun guy, loved by all here..... you will never be forgotten from your Beeb/Wera family :(

13. Ra.Ge. Raptor

Ra.Ge. Raptor wanna_be_fast

14. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Holy fucking shit. I can't believe it. Damn Put......in shock. Jesus.... RIP.....

15. joec

joec brace yourself

His "date" with flygirl was one of the funniest threads ever.. the guy had the most wonderful sense of humor..I'll miss your posts leg humper. Best wishes to his daughter.

flygirl, panthercity, Wingnut and 2 others like this.
  16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Thinking about this a bit, maybe in a week or so when the sting wears off a bit we do a thread celebrating Erik. Laugh with him at some of the awesome things he did.

Better to laugh than cry.

17. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Indeed. :(

SpeedyE likes this.
  18. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

Damn. Just Damn... RIP Erik

19. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

This is just so depressing. What a sweet man he was. But to speak to Dave K's point, already it is laughter through tears.

20. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

We've lost too many good people this way. Rest in peace Putter.

SpeedyE likes this.