1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB track-prepped SV650 or CBR600RR

Discussion in 'Wanted to buy or trade' started by Isambard, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Isambard

Isambard Member

I'm in Chicago, willing to go anywhere within a day's drive for the right bike. Prefer SV650 with GSXR front end or an 05 or later CBR600RR. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

2. Chango

Chango Something clever!

How much track prep are you wanting? I've got an SV that would be a good base for track work, but it's still my street bike, so it is still biased toward street riding. It is mechanically sound, but the previous owner spray painted the whole thing flat black, so cosmetically it is pretty ugly... I'll pm you more details about the various upgrades it has later today when I have more time.

3. Isambard

Isambard Member

Thanks. I'll take a look but I'm really looking to do the minimum amount of work! Ideally I'd just spring the thing for my weight and be done.

4. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

I have a 2007 600rr
    18,xxx miles on stock motor
    Ohlins 25mm cartridges in front
    Penske shock
    Yoyodyne slipper clutch
    Akrapovic slip on
    Woodcraft case covers
    Bodywork is probably 3 or 4 out of 10, functional but not pretty.
    Set of Dunlop slicks on it with about 2 days on them.
    Clean NC title signed over by original owner.

Located in Pittsburgh

$4000
    Can get you pics this weekend, PM me an email address if you are interested.

5. Isambard

Isambard Member

PM'd. Thanks.

6. sprinter4

sprinter4 New Member

If you would be interested in a liter bike I have an 09 Kawasaki ZX10 excellent condition with Ohlins, Bazzaz traction, auto tune and quick shift. Asking 4K. will include tire warmers. HAd open heart surgery last year and health issues are forcing me to give up track riding.

7. Isambard

Isambard Member

Sorry to hear that. Sounds like a good deal for someone but that is way too much bike for me!

8. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I have a 05 GSXR 600 track ready.. 2k firm in Atlanta.... I could have it in Louisville in 2 weeks...

Phl218 likes this.
  9. dont621

dont621 Well-Known Member

Check pm

10. racr991

racr991 Well-Known Member

Sent you a pm

11. ccryder426

ccryder426 Member

Have you found your cbr?

12. Isambard

Isambard Member

Broke my collar bone at the weekend so I am waiting to see if I need surgery before I do anything... but I'll take a look if you have one.

13. ccryder426

ccryder426 Member

Sent you a reply

14. Isambard

Isambard Member

don't see it sorry

15. ccryder426

ccryder426 Member

I have a 2007 600rr with optimal racing bodywork
    still in white primer along with stock white/silver body, stock motor 4500 miles and scorpion pipe
    Vortex rearsets and bars, crg levers and stainless brake lines,r&r racing fairing stay, 2 track days on Dunlop q3 tires ...
    bike has only been on track twice never down ,is in excellent condition ....stays inside climate control
    Not sure how to load pictures here...send me phone and I'll send pics
    Clint....504.452.0769

16. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member