1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 2012 Sealth Blackhawk Trailer

Discussion in 'Other' started by HarryG, Sep 13, 2017.

Tags:
  1. HarryG

HarryG Member

2012 Stealth Blackhawk enclosed trailer
    $3800.00
    6 x 12 with Slanted V-Nose
    Centerville, Ohio 937-620-8590

Duel Axle 3500# capacity
    Polished Aluminum wheels
    Seamless walls no rivets
    Lined (white)
    Nose cabinets
    Helmet storage shelf
    Fold down work station
    Engineered flooring.
    Radial tires with spare
    Pit Bull Trailer Restraint with Triumph 675 pins.
    LED lights
    Two wheel chocks
    Good Condition with some normal use scratches.

Attached Files:

2. joserojasdiaz81

joserojasdiaz81 Well-Known Member

White What vehicle do U towed with it?. Just asking coz I have an HUV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Was just pitted next to you at Mid O a couple weeks ago. What's up you done? Sticking with pedal bikes?

4. HarryG

HarryG Member

i tow it with a Mercedes ML350. Tows great, hardly know its back there. ot also has 4wheel brakes.

5. HarryG

HarryG Member

This has been a very difficult decision to make. One by one, the guys that I've ridden with for many years have stopped riding. Like them I just turned 67 and as much as I love it. I think its time to stop too. I've never had a serious crash so I'm thinking now's the time.
    We will continue to cycle about 200 miles a week and I still have a VFR 1200 to ride on the back roads. We passed the NCM track today on the way back from Nashville and my heart sank knowing I wasn't going to be there. It was great to hear from you. Keep it up and be safe.

XFBO and dobr24 like this.
  6. HarryG

HarryG Member

7. HarryG

HarryG Member

8. HarryG

HarryG Member

9. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

harry, does the cabinets in the V, have the shape of the V? or is the a gap behind? would love to put a cabinet like that in our trailer. glws Ski

10. HarryG

HarryG Member

They are v shaped and fit flush all the way to the nose of the trailer. This makes them very deep. You can store a surprising amount of equipment in them which helps keep the trailer clear and organized.

11. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

did they come with the trailer, or did you have them made? std off the shelf, or custom? if you don't mind me asking, where did you get them? thank you for the info. sorry for jacking your thread. Ski

12. HarryG

HarryG Member

Stealth did them as part of the original build.