1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS: 2005 Ductai 999/749 Bodywork

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by DeathMagnet, Sep 5, 2017.

1. DeathMagnet

DeathMagnet Life behind bars...

I have a full set of Armor Bodies Race Body Work and aluminum fairing stay that I had for my 2005 Ducati 999. I came to my senses and picked up an R6 as a started track bike opposed to the Duc and I have since sold the bike. I do have a full set of bodywork for the bike that has been mounted but, never painted nor taken out of the shop. Included would be a Puig Tinted Windscreen and an aluminum fairing stay.

Asking $300 for the lot. I am guessing shipping would be in the $50-$90 range but, I have not packed it up and headed out to UPS for pricing.

20170905_212023828_iOS.jpg 20170905_212115404_iOS.jpg

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. jasonhise

jasonhise Well-Known Member

These are a decent option for 2nd Gen SV650s too... Hell I want them but don't want a divorce...

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

Location?

4. DeathMagnet

Sorry, Medina, OH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

5. Eshber

Eshber Well-Known Member

FedEx and UPS shipping is outrageous for those of us without big accounts. I recently was let in on a secret: Greyhound will ship those pesky oversized packages for very reasonable rates. A 23lb 23x23x44 box of bodywork went from SLC to Orlando for $65. It took a week and arrived unscathed. You can do everything online and just drop the box at a ticket counter.

6. DeathMagnet

Cool, I will look into that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7. mickawane

mickawane Mick

Pm'd you

8. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I second this! Sent a full set of oem 1996 ZX6R fairings from SC to CA for about the same price via Greyhound

9. DeathMagnet

SOLD!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro