1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

and there will be celebration all week in Ohio!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Aug 19, 2017.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You're wrong.
    It's not in the least bit interesting.

Now, if we were discussing roller polo...

2. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

I was trying to be respectful of that hot Canadian chick who is apparently a curling goddess. Or something.

3. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Anyone ever figure out why Ohio is celebrating this week? Did ICP announce they are adding another Gathering at the Sledges? Bernie Kosar coming back to the Browns? Is Cleveland about to fall off into the lake? Inquiring minds want to know.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

ICP? :confused:

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Insane Clown Posse. Weird shit for idiotic white kids.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, truly inquiring minds, if they really wanted to know, would have just googled Ohio Machine and MLL wouldn't they? But Kosar might have been as big (or small) depending on the part of ohio.

7. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Guilty. I really don't care that much other than to see you tap dance around with your response. But you're going the whole "If I ignore it maybe it will go away"route. :D

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Tap dance around what? Ohio Machine winning the major lacrosse league championship or that I didn't check back on the thread much?

You're gonna have to do better than that to watch me dance, the tunes sucked and you got the wrong equipment to be my dance partner. :D

9. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

So you actually MEANT to post about that in here? I was betting you had meant to post it on some LAX site and did it in here instead. I am not sure which is worse.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yes. :D

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I meant to post it here. Why wouldn't I? Think I'm thin skinned enough not to take the shit that I knew Papa, Mongo and some others would throw and know that it was coming? I throw some smack and expect it, it's a two way street and why not give them an easy target?

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'm just trying to figure out all the excitement over laxatives. Never been that plugged up I guess.

13. Dutch

Dutch Token white guy

Are you surprised? Dave seems to get plugged up on a pretty regular basis :D

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

I thought this thread was about the Browns winning a preseason game.

Continue on....(i did graduate from a prominent university where lacrosse is a supposed to be a big thing (sometime nationally ranked, etc., but ask me how many people outside the actual team cared? yep...just DaveK :) )