1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Pod Cast from Ken Hill

Discussion in 'Information For New Racers' started by Bosarge22, Jan 8, 2016.

1. khill

khill Well-Known Member

2. Big Sherm

Big Sherm Well-Known Member

Dammit, Ken!
    How can your podcasts be my secret weapon if you keep telling everyone!

Congrats on finding a match with a podcast sponsor you like!

Scott

3. khill

khill Well-Known Member

Sorry! I'll try not to let too many people in on it. :D How about.....give me a topic that you want to hear?

Ken

4. Big Sherm

Hi Ken!

I've listened to each of your podcasts at least a couple times, and I don't think you've covered what to do when you think you've gone into a corner too hot.

Thanks!
    Scott

5. khill

khill Well-Known Member

I'll add it.....I have some good info from the Top Gun Commander with what they do.

Ken

6. khill

khill Well-Known Member

7. khill

khill Well-Known Member

bacolmm and 418 like this.
  8. khill

khill Well-Known Member

9. Big Sherm

Keep up the great work, Ken!

Thanks very much!
    Scott

10. yuengling910

yuengling910 Loose Cannon

@khill

Thanks for making all of these podcasts, they have been a great help to my riding.

I'm not sure if you're still looking for suggestions for future podcasts but I'd like to learn a little bit more about strategies for chicanes and esses. Particularly involving techniques for weight transfer, steering inputs and gas and brake between the turns.

Thanks!

11. khill

khill Well-Known Member

Added to the list, thanks!

12. khill

khill Well-Known Member

13. khill

khill Well-Known Member

Lazy Destroyer likes this.
  14. toybm

toybm Active Member

Thanks for your commitment to rider improvement, I'm sure there are hundreds of us that benefit from you unselfishly sharing information.

I was recently on vacation and those rainy days or when waiting on the family to get their @#$& together, I listened to as many of your Podcasts a possible.
    Last weedend I dropped about 2 seconds off my laptimes just working on; push on the inside bar, light grip on the outside bar. Next time out I'll add body position and looking through corners.

Thanks again.

khill and badmoon692008 like this.
  15. G Costanza

G Costanza Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say thanks for all the work you put into those podcasts. I listened to them over and over before purchasing my first bike less than a year ago. Quickly found myself at the track running a fast pace and most importantly, staying predictiable for everyone else out there.

16. khill

khill Well-Known Member

17. khill

khill Well-Known Member

18. khill

khill Well-Known Member

19. khill

khill Well-Known Member

20. Newyork

Newyork Dip Mode

Ken, I just wanted to personally say thank you for taking the time to make these. I have listened to the whole series once and am planning to revisit them again before the track season begins again. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.