1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Go Karting

Discussion in 'General' started by josh7owens, May 25, 2017.

1. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

What about all the people you put into the wall because they "wouldn't get out of your way?"

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

He's saving that for his video series, "Crusty Demons of Bituminous Concrete Covered With Baufloor® Flooring Screed".

3. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

Just decides the video will be boring before the race, so doesn't video it.
    Dominance, that's what that is.
    My man just decides it's gonna be boring, just gonna check out. Has there ever been a more dominant driver in the history of motorsport?

Just decides he's gonna win.

j cal, MikeR, wiggeywackyo and 3 others like this.
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That's the difference between mortal men and living legends.
    There is no try.
    There is only do.

5. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

The one, the only.
    The man is a living legend.

6. Kelbor

Kelbor Well-Known Member

Hey Josh!
    Hans Solo has Chewbacca, Shrek has Donkey, Rossi has Alesso “Uccio” Salucci. I'd be really interested in throwing my name in the hat to be your right hand man. I see Terminus might have your eye and your back but there may be room for two of us? Don't really want to step on your toes Terminus but mind sharing?

7. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

For $150, your ass better be moving.

8. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

I'm betting more like 20.3, 20.4 somethin' like that. Anymore less and it's a sure cheatin' ass cheater!

9. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

J.O.
    The Man.
    The Myth.
    The Legend.

10. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

You're thinking of El Duce.

11. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

This.

You guys are funny, this thread makes me laugh.

I'm open to a teammate as long as I remain the "main".

A couple people mentioned Bluegrass Indoor Karting in Louisville, Ky. I've been there a few times but haven't been in probably 4 years or so. My name is signed on the 23 second wall or whatever their fast wall is.

Not sure if any of the beeb is local to Lexington but it would be fun to have someone come do a few laps with me so we can post it on the beeb.

Funny story- not this past time but a few Races ago I got in kart 17 for my first qualifying run. Went out and the kart felt like shit, would turn great right but wouldn't turn in going left. Ended up running a 20.6 which was 2-3 place for qualifying that round out of 40 or so people. The next heat went out and apparently the right front tire was completely flat. The funny part is I out qualified 37+ people in a kart with a flat tire. The second time I went out for qualifying I ran a 20.0XX or a 20.1XX and took pole. I ended up winning that day too.

In all seriousness I agree electric Karting is silly and just for amusement but going and playing in karts for a couple hours and winning $150 each time is somewhat entertaining and fun.

terminus est likes this.
  12. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

If anyone wants to look at my race record here's the link. They all are right besides the race on 6/18 that list me being 7th. I actually one that race, it was the main event of that evening but somehow the timers got messed up and listed everyone's times incorrectly.

Edit: you have to click on top RPM then click on my name to see the result.

http://www.mb2raceway.com/Check-Your-Race-Times/Member-Laptime-Lexington.aspx

13. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

This thread is amazing. I may never be able to give up the beeb because of thhis type of entertainment.

Anyone seen Metalskull lately?

14. condon66

condon66 Member well known

It's like one of those damn candles you can't blow out.

wsmc 589, scottn and R1Racer99 like this.
  15. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

The flat tire event looks like it was also on 6/18. At 7:00p in the first qualifier I ran a 20.6XX on a flat tire and then the second qualifier at 7:40p I ran a 20.2XX and took pole position. Then the main race at 8:30p I won and also ran another 20.2XX. You can tell the results are messed up by looking at the average lap times. It shows I had the fastest average but it mistakenly list me as being 7th

16. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

We are just getting started? Why would you want to "blow out" a good thing?

17. terminus est

terminus est Be prepared

Who can design a kick ass t-shirt? We need t-shirts.

J70 Electric or something.

18. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Goddamn Legend he is.

Gorilla George and terminus est like this.
  19. josh7owens

josh7owens E-Kart Champ

Bobby don't make me have to call you sweet cheeks.

20. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

You've already blocked me from Facebook. You can't hurt me anymore.

BigBird likes this.