1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trump is a Winning Machine

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by blkduc, Dec 14, 2016.

1. jeffr1ey

jeffr1ey Well-Known Member

cool

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

:beer:

:D

3. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Way too many links that don't support what he said, just as I thought.

5. In Your Corner

The Joint Chiefs are not disagreeing with Trump. Nowhere in those articles did I read that.

6. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

SnacktimeKC, SuddenBraking and Orvis like this.
  7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

8. In Your Corner

9. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

You do realize that the staff serve at the pleasure of the President? If he fires someone, that doesn't mean that he "can't even run his office properly" . It means they weren't doing their job to his satisfaction. Every President has fired staff, it may be that you're just used to scandles preceding the "resignations" from the last 8 years.

10. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

If you were to run a division of my company and made a habit of firing your own chosen new hires within 6 months, I would fire you for being an ineffective leader. Thats a waste of time and money and indicates you have poor judgement - especially if you descibed each and every one as being "tremendous" while making your case for bringing them onboard.

11. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

What scandals and "resignations" are you talking about?

12. BHP41

Starting with past 8 years or current.

13. BHP41

I'd have to look them up to be accurate. Off the top of my head, there was a general, VA, transportation(?), Obamacare roll out, can't remember her name.

Flynn

14. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lol is this a serious question? Do your eyes magically not see the last 8 years?

XFBO likes this.
  15. BHP41

This is the way the world works. There are positions where you either perform from go, or you get replaced. How many has Trump fired at this point? In high level positions?

16. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

So far, if I remember right, the only one that has raised a stink is Comey. The speculation is that he may fire Sessions next. The funny thing about that case is that Trump is pissed because Sessions recused himself from the Russia investigation. It appears that Trump is not educated enough to understand that Sessions had no choice since he was part of Trump's campaign group during the election cycle. I believe it's illegal for Sessions to be a part of the investigation against himself.
    Of course, we must not forget Trump's firing of several Federal prosecutors. A couple of them were involved in an investigation concerning actions taken by Trump himself. Sure does look like Trump is involved in interference of a Federal investigation against himself.
    "Ready, Aim, fire. OH Hell, I shot my frigging foot again.":D

jeffr1ey and R1Racer99 like this.
  17. In Your Corner

18. Newsshooter

Newsshooter Well-Known Member

19. motorkas

motorkas Well-Known Member

Let me guess - you're quoting from information sources that you derided hours earlier because Libtards only respond to their own source material. . .

Or was it some sort of psychological multidimensional chess move to show the obvious passes that Obama and Clinton got from the ultra left wing MSM when they did the same as Trump?

What's really perplexing is do you consider what you linked real or fake?

Maybe all this confusion you're experiencing is because you can't even stay in front of the bullshit you're trying to convince yourself of for less than 12 hours?

SuddenBraking and SnacktimeKC like this.
  20. In Your Corner

It was obviously to show the difference in reporting. It's just that simple. There's no chess game involved.
    Only people unfamiliar with the news over a period of decades bought into the "fake news" bullshit. Congratulations on being one of them. Nothing has changed of late. There has always been slanted news, poorly written news and just plain wrong news.
    "Fake news" is just one more of the constructs churned out by the Clinton camp to create a smokescreen for the fact she was losing.
    It's another place to lay blame for her failure, along with the non-existent Russian connection. Pure misdirection.
    What I linked is opinionated and slanted.

And the confusion seems to be yours. I'm steadily holding the same position.
    Your position, however, is stated nowhere in your diatribe.
    You don't seem to have a point of any kind, so what is the purpose of your questions?