1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hennessy Honda Of Woodstock GA ?? Salesperson ??

Discussion in 'General' started by Cam Morehead, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Cam Morehead

Cam Morehead Husband, Dad, Racer

Does anyone here have a friend or know a salesperson for this dealership in Woodstock GA? They have a rare car we may want to buy. Thanks, Cam

2. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

If it's the one I'm thinking of it's a pretty sweet car.

3. Mran556

Mran556 Well-Known Member

Which car

Cam Morehead likes this.
  4. 2004 accord lx.

5. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Hell, I thought Cam stood for Civics always man.

Cam Morehead likes this.
  6. Mran556

Mran556 Well-Known Member

Sign me up.

7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

I have a good friend at Lou Sohb in Cumming.... I bought a Civic from them last year...Let me know of they can assist.

Cam Morehead likes this.
  8. Drove one of the little hot rodded Si or some crap like that a few months ago in the U.K. For a daily driver I'd take it over the Focus RS (even though I wouldn't buy either car)

9. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Cam, you looking at that Prius with the HyperBatt System...they had last week....:crackup:

Cam Morehead likes this.
  10. Cam Morehead

They have a Honda Accord 4 door, manual transmission, SE, with heated seats... Most of these Accords are 600 miles away... and only about 5 of them for sale... And the wife had a Civic SI in the past. This dealership also has a 4 door Civic SI manual she wants to look at. It is hard to find a 6 speed manual in anything these days. She also drove the Mazda 3 hatchback. She likes the Hondas better. Budget is 32k or less.

11. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Check out the new Civic Hatchbacks.... They are pretty nice... I got my daughter one and was surprised on the styling and the quality compared to the old... They are around 19K if I am not mistaken....

12. Cam Morehead

We tried them. Civic hatchback Sport... I am 6' 1".... I can't fit in the car....

13. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

That's what we got.. I'm 6'2 but its not my car... However you do know those seats are adjustable right?:crackup:

Cam Morehead likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Evelyne bought her Civic there but not through anyone special sorry. They seem good to deal with.

Cam Morehead likes this.
  15. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

I'm too lazy to go find it, but if you pm me the vin# to it, I'll pull the carfax on it and I'll let you know how long its been on their lot too. Manuals don't typically do well, so maybe they'll deal on it.

Cam Morehead likes this.
  16. NickyZ

NickyZ Well-Known Member

I thought most or all of the civic si cars were manuals, no? I had a 2007 4 door si. It was a fun little car.

Cam Morehead likes this.
  17. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I read Cam's first post and read RACE car not rare car. I was wondering why everyone started talking Honda's. :crackup:

18. You're not the only one, I thought the same thing. Then I read 4 door accord and was like :confused:

Cam Morehead likes this.
  19. Cam Morehead

Ha! She is hell on anything with 4 tires....

Boman Forklift likes this.
  20. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

I was having a hard time processing "honda" and "rare"