2001 KX250 2 stroke woods bike.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by phops2010, Jul 22, 2017.

1. phops2010

phops2010 Member

Well maintained 2001 KX250 2 stroke set up for the woods. The bike is old, I am the third owner, but it runs strong, starts first or second kick, and I have done a bunch of maintenance to it that should make it last a while.

Replaced air filter, oil, spark plug, coolant, bled both brakes and replaced the brake pads, and cleaned the carb. New sprockets and chain. Both fork and shock have been serviced as of last year. The rear swing-arm linkage rebuilt with new bearings as well. The piston has been replaced by the previous owner, and I have not run it hard since then, so it will be a while before needing a top end rebuilt.

The bike as a set of softer race tech springs, flywheel weight, silicon coolant hoses, pro circuit pipe and silencer with spark arrestor, bigger front brake rotor, pro taper clutch, and a set of new tires.

The stand you see in the pictures comes with the bike, as well as a bunch of extras including a bottle of 2 stroke oil and an accumix jug for mixing gas and oil.

Asking $1500 firm with bill of sale only. Its a really great bike for the price and ready to rip, no work needed.

Attached Files:

2. phops2010

phops2010 Member

Located in Fairfax VA, local pickup only. Will deliver up to 10 miles.

3. phops2010

phops2010 Member