1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda EU1000i

Discussion in 'General' started by Robbirob76, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Robbirob76

Robbirob76 Active Member

Anyone know off the top off your head if an EU1000i Honda Generator/Invertor will run a set of "Single Temp" tire warmers?
    Thanks,
    RobbiRob

2. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

It might since you can squeeze out 2 sets on a 2000 but it may not get them up to full temp just like what happens with 2 sets on a 2000. If you already have the 1000 then try it. If not, get at least a 2k. If price is an issue consider the champion inverters. They're reasonably priced (less than half of a Honda). Or I've seen a Yamaha 2000 in classified for like $700.

3. Robbirob76

Robbirob76 Active Member

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to buy a 2000, but have access to a 1000 for a track day this weekend. Just checking to see what anyone thought, or if it would be wasting my time to try.
    Thanks Again!

4. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

Yes, we do it every MotoAmerica weekend.

5. duc995

duc995 Yep…

Unless the warmers are new tech with ultra-low power requirements, they won't get fully up to temp with the eu1000.

6. r6boater

r6boater Logged out

We use Chicken Hawk Profession single temp. They have red/green LED indicators that show when they cycle (reach full temp). I can confirm, this particular brand reaches full temp.

Robbirob76 likes this.
  7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Maybe.... But you will have to turn your fan off.....

8. Robbirob76

Robbirob76 Active Member

FYI... Single Temp tire warmers + Honda EU1000s = Totally worked. Green Light achieved, all day long!

V5 Racer and r6boater like this.