1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wait is over. Need help from the iracing gods on the beeb..

Discussion in 'General' started by assjuice cyrus, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I think I still have some of grams money in a retirement account somewhere :)

2. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I'm just saying, it must be a sign.... :crackup:

3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Just wait until JO gets a setup and starts virtually pushing all your virtual asses out of the virtual way.

4. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Tell cart boy to bring it.

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

Hey Gary, side question, Do you think the new 2017 Ninja 650 slipper will fit the older gens?

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Not sure, from the parts fische , it looks like it will. Only thing, you can buy a Yoyo for about the same price. And you can't use my springs on the Kawi slipper :)

BigBird likes this.
  8. assjuice cyrus

Gary, yea that's not where I thought it was. But still only an hr drive from me. If timing works out and it's worth my wild:)D) ill drive up there and meet you somewhere. Hell, I might need to check out one these motion rigs out myself... :crackup:

9. assjuice cyrus

Well if timing works out tomorrow, I'm heading to a guys house who lives about 20 mins from me to try out his rift v.r. on iracing. Not gonna lie kinda excited.

10. Venom51

I'll be interested to hear your opinion. Even though I hate the Facefucks the Oculus at $399 is a valid option to multiple monitors.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  11. assjuice cyrus

Facefucks?:crackup:

Yea, I'm excited to see what racing is like with it. And like you said at 399 at that price point hard to over look it. I know I will need a upgrade card at some point but if this will get me by till black f riday and maybe I can snag a killer deal on a card and then try and sell mine.

12. assjuice cyrus

Well dang it, guy had something come up and ask if I could come over another day. So no vr experience for me today.

I'm so impatient,that if best buy had one I would go buy just to try and then return it. Hahaha. I hate waiting. :crackup:

13. 418

418 Expert #59

The VR thing would really work well for me. Not a lot of room in the house.

Shame Dipshit51 never got back to me on what 'puter I need for this Iracing stuff.

Guess you guys are skeered. I could be the J.O. of Iracing world.

14. Venom51

It's all in this thread. Can you not read or was I supposed to start with "Hey 418...go buy this."?

15. 418

418 Expert #59

You promised. :Poke:

I'm so computer savvy, I'm sure I'll fuck it up.

16. Venom51

So do you want a starter rig or an I'm king of the fuckin mountain rig?

418 likes this.
  17. 418

418 Expert #59

Starter rig for sure. But something that I won't have to upgrade next week.

18. Venom51

Order online or buy local to you? I need to know my parameters. Ready to run or parts to build yourself.

19. assjuice cyrus

You guys just don't get it, do You? Some folks like my self, there heads start to hurt when we try to read. :crackup:

I mean @G Dawg loves my reading skillz... :D

20. Venom51

Hey 418...go buy this.

418 likes this.