1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2009 Yamaha R6 track and street

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by casjoker, Jul 7, 2017.

1. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

$5000 obo
    The good:
    Braided steel lines
    Suspension by GDM Computrac Atlanta: 185-190lbs rider only 5 track days on suspension
    Front Ohlins internals
    Rear stock shock with Race Tech rebuild (it's not Ohlins but a track day or novice/int racer will never know)
    Pit Pull Steering damper
    Woodcraft: Clip-ons and Rearsets
    ECU flash by Bauce Racing
    Extra set of wheels
    Michelin Evo's one track day road at Atlanta plus one new rear (190)
    Completely safety wired
    Clean title in hand
    Optimal Bodywork
    Full Graves with TI headers
    Gear indicator
    GB case covers

The "iffy"
    The bike was purchased in crates and I built it a couple years ago. I rode it on the street a bunch and I have done 5 track days with it and it's been perfect. It is track or street with a quick 30-minute conversion either way. It does not have stock bodywork.
    No way to verify actual mileage. The odometer I purchased off eBay said 34,000+ and that's what it was registered as. Currently, has 36,000+ reading. My guess is there is no way the motor has that many miles on it. Current brake pads are from the same bike as the motor was and they are stock pads. Low sided once on street only thing is the cap on exhaust is scuffed up. Scratches on bodywork are from RA curbing, not a crash.

I have an extra swingarm, front forks, a few other little things and a spare engine. The spare engine will need to be gone through it sat in a wrecked bike uncovered for about 6 months.
    Only posted a few pics because of the whole Photobucket issues. I will PM as needed or post more once I figure a new hosting website.

Located in Knoxville.

2. casjoker

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. casjoker

[​IMG]

4. casjoker

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. casjoker

[​IMG]

6. casjoker

Sounds great and goes better but don't expect perfect paint, it is primarily a track bike and looks the part.

7. casjoker

Bump to $4000...clean title

8. Cooper#346

Cooper#346 Wera #26 expert Team Full Effect Racing

Wanted to see If the R6 was still available. And do you have a contact number to talk more about it. Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  9. casjoker

Sold! It looks like it has a great new home with plenty of track time in its future.