1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2nd gen SV650/SV1000 Blue Fuel Tank

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by SBell, Jul 19, 2017.

1. SBell

SBell Active Member

I'm selling a 2nd gen SV650/SV1000 fuel tank that I purchased used and never used. I just pulled it out of the box to take the photos. It is in great shape with only one small chip in the paint which would be hidden by tank pads and a dent/missing paint on the bottom of the frame mount which would be under the seat. It comes with the heat shield. I just took it off for the photos.
    $270 OBO with economy shipping included to the lower 48.

IMG_1365rs.jpg IMG_1366rs.jpg IMG_1367rs.jpg IMG_1368rs.jpg IMG_1369rs.jpg IMG_1370rs.jpg IMG_1372rs.jpg IMG_1377rs.jpg IMG_1378rs.jpg

2. Paddy O

Paddy O Well-Known Member

Do you know the year this came off of or the paint code? Suzuki changed the shade of blue almost every year making matches tough.

3. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

That looks like an 04 to me

4. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

Earlier for sure since it has the SUZUKI logo instead of the S....my 03 has SUZUKI and my 05 has the S on the tank.

5. Paddy O

Paddy O Well-Known Member

Yes, I have a blue 04 SVS and also just have the "S" on the tank not " Suzuki". So, is the 03 blue the same and would the 03 tank fit an 04? I am interested in this as a spare in case I crash, but if I do , maybe I just paint the whole bike!

6. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

same tanks...heck even the sv1000 tanks fit...all the same thing.

7. SBell

SBell Active Member

Sold!