1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006 Suzuki SV650S, Street or Track, Clean Title

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by SBell, Jul 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. SBell

SBell Active Member

This is a well set up SV (2nd gen) that is a great street/track day bike or a great starting point for a full on race bike. I bought this bike new back in 2007. I rode it on the street, and it was the bike I started doing track days on. I put around 3100 miles on it and then sold it to a guy I worked with (his first bike). He only rode it on the street and put most of the miles on it out on the highway going out to his parents house. I recently bought it back from him (he wants a 1000 now!!! lol) with the plans of turning it into a endurance race bike but have decided not to do endurance racing at this point (to much $$$). It was kept in a garage by both owners and is in great shape. It has some scratches here and there and the front seat has a small cut with tape over it.
    Here's the details:
    - 8556 miles
    - Race Tech emulators in the forks and set up for 175 lbs at novice pace.
    - Elka GSXR rear shock
    - New Dunlop Q3's
    - New stock air filter
    - Vortex Clip Ons
    - Vortex Rear Sets
    - Yoshimura Fender Eliminator
    - Renthal Grips
    - Steel Braided front brake lines
    - New EBC street pads
    - M4 Carbon Slip On Muffler
    I'm asking $3495 OBO, and I'm located in Roanoke, VA. I also have a spare blue gas tank if anyone is interested. Thanks for looking.

IMG_1358RS.jpg IMG_1359RS.jpg IMG_1360RS.jpg IMG_1362RS.jpg IMG_1364RS.jpg

2. JTRC51

JTRC51 El Speedy Gonzalez

Nice bike!!

Isn't the GSXR shock shorter than the OEM shock? if so, that would lower the bike wouldn't it? I was always under the impression the ZX6R/10R/14 shocks were same legnth or taller slightly.

3. SBell

SBell Active Member

It has the aftermarket Elka shock (like Penske, Ohlins, etc) from a GSXR installed. I was able to adjust the Elka shock to be the same length as the stock SV shock. I don't know the details of the stock OEM GSXR, ZX6R, etc shocks, but I'm sure you could find some good info on threads here in the WERA forum.
    I forgot to mention in the original post that it has Woodcraft frame sliders.

4. SBell

SBell Active Member

Price drop bump $3249! Great clean SV!

5. Littlebuddysd

Littlebuddysd New Member

Boom, thanks sbell! We are excited to get her out at gingerman for motofest w sport bike track time. Making this happen on short notice saved the day!!
    Cheers,
    josh
    Aka littlebuddy