1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"The Kentucky Legend" Limited Edition Prints

Discussion in 'General' started by Disco, Jul 6, 2017.

1. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Fuck man I still get choked up seeing anything Nicky related. I have a scary ability to turn off my emotions but this just gets to me like few others have (who I have access silly known) :(

2. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

I got my metal print sample back and I think it looks really cool! Where there was any white on the image, now its the bare metal showing through. It would look awesome in the garage where I know a lot of you guys are hanging my stuff. It definitely looks much better in person where you can see the shine on it as you move around.

The sample I got is small at only 9"x6", so the resolution is lower than what you could expect on a 16"x24", which is the size I'm offering. If you are interested in one please go to my website:

http://diegoromoart.com/product/kentucky-legend-nicky-hayden-painting-prints/

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

Just received notice my order has shipped, I hope it arrives Wednesday.

Question: Is this shipped rolled up in a tube or flat out on frame?

I am assuming flat on a frame but just not sure.

4. caferace

caferace No.

Is it stainless? Varnish coated?

-jim

5. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

The glossy prints are rolled up in a tube, canvas prints are on a wooden frame and shipped in a box.

6. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Hi Jim, the metal prints are made on 3mm Dibond, which is an aluminum composite material made of two lightweight sheets of aluminum with a solid thermoplastic core. The pictures I took don't do it justice, its much better in person.

caferace likes this.
  7. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

Says mine just shipped. Still haven't told the wife. LOL.

Guess making a space on my wall will be my first hint something is going on.

8. IrocRob

Out for Delivery today! Happy Birthday to me!

9. IrocRob

Mine just arrived, and although the USPS was not very gentle with the package the product
    is in perfect condition, and exceeds all expectations. Awesome, and very well done.

Only problem now is finding just the right frame to place this in....

10. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I've been looking at frames and they ain't cheap.

11. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Great to hear, and thank you again!

12. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

You can easily spend more on the frame than the print. Suggest getting UV glass to protect the colors.

13. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

Just got mine.. Looks great.
    One day to Indy, 3 more days to get it to me. Hate to see if it was in a big city.

14. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

15. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

I may have to pic up a metal print for the shop, how are those shipped?

I also had this waiting for me at the office this morning.

RenderedContent-2E40C0C4-5F91-4095-9721-80B9945A6037.JPG

BigBird and Disco like this.
  16. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Cool, I took the metal prints off the site because there didn't seem to be much interest. I can definitely still get one for you though. They would ship flat in a box with USPS.

17. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

What was the price for a metal print? I didn't catch it before you took it off the website.

18. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The regular one is indeed gorgeous.

19. Lazy Destroyer

Lazy Destroyer Well-Known Member

I'm sure the metal prints are great, the couple metal prints I've had customers buy turned out really good, makes the colors really stand out!

20. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

The 16"x24" metal prints are $150 shipped. Adding the Zbar hanger is another $10. Please message me if you would like one.