1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"The Kentucky Legend" Limited Edition Prints

Discussion in 'General' started by Disco, Jul 6, 2017.

1. caferace

caferace No.

You're going to get #11. Cool. :)

-jim

2. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Those who got the 10 canvas prints can rest assured that there will never be more than 10.

3. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

He's gonna commission Mongo a big pie on canvas with acrylic.

caferace likes this.
  4. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

I was thinking something more along the lines of this. Just need a good headshot.

[​IMG]

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope - I like the 10 idea too FWIW.

6. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Roger receiving his canvas print yesterday at Laguna! (Unfortunately I could not be there)

[​IMG]

vfrket, G2G, Dragginass and 8 others like this.
  7. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

A full size poster/heavy stock print would be really nice, instead of the smaller one.

8. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

I want to offer my collectors the highest quality available so I use Fujifilm Crystal high gloss archival paper, printed with pigmented archival inks. The quality of these materials compliment the art beautifully and I feel is the way my art should properly be displayed. Unfortunately the paper and inks used to make posters cannot offer that kind of quality. I can print larger sizes on the Fujifilm paper, but it gets pretty expensive.

I'm so obsessed with the high gloss finish that even on my canvas prints I put 3 coats of high gloss varnish on all of them :).

BigBird, caferace and Lazy Destroyer like this.
  9. sdiver

sdiver Well-Known Member

I just framed a couple of Disco's works..'17 Rossi and Vinales. Stunning! So much so that my wife suggested 1 go in the living room where it hangs today. The other went in our bedroom. Motorsports art is usually relegated to the basement, garage, or office.

BigBird likes this.
  10. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

Bummed I didn't get a canvas, but I'm still looking forward to getting this up on the wall. Thanks man

11. caferace

caferace No.

That's Budman! We did Indy 2008 GP together, the hurricane race. Cool. :)

-jim

12. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

Yes, that's the legendary Budman!

A lot of people have mentioned missing out on the canvas prints and in retrospect I should have made more available, however I am working with my printer on creating metal prints. I think this image would work really well with that material. I'm getting a sample made and will post it up to see what you guys think.

13. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

I picked up the first round of prints today. Gotta sign and number all these badboys!

[​IMG]

BigBird and caferace like this.
  14. caferace

caferace No.

I'd be down for a metal print.

-jim

15. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

I'm curious what that will look like, but I'm also down for a metal print if you go that route.

16. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

My print showed up today and the quality is superb. What you see online doesn't do it justice.
    I'm probably going to have to get another Disco print to balance it on the wall.
    I did well buying me a birthday present.
    I got #2, btw.

caferace and BigBird like this.
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

#69 showed up today. Quality is even better than expected.

caferace, Potts N Pans and BigBird like this.
  18. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

#9 showed up for me yesterday.

19. zamboiv

zamboiv Well-Known Member

I know mine showed up in California but unfortunately I won't get to see it until I move back in august. It's my welcome home present to frame and put on the garage wall when I redo it.

20. Disco

Disco Well-Known Member

caferace likes this.