1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FS - Pit Bull CBR / R6 Wheels

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Earth_to_Sean, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Earth_to_Sean

Earth_to_Sean Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I've got some stuff I would like to move. I accumulated a lot of stuff early on this year, and now it's time to ride so I could actually use some extra cash instead. We've all been there, right? LOL

Anyway, I've got a pit bull TRS brand new in the box never installed. I already have one and I had intended on installing a second in my trailer, but the wheel chock I have is doing just fine for my pit bike.

I also have a set of pins for a 2006 CBR600RR (can't remember which other years these fit) from the CBR I had last summer.

And last but not least, I have a set of wheels from my current R6. Stock rotors, no hub, powder coated off white. Very good condition, no scratches or chips or anything. Q3's not included.

I am asking:
    Pit Bull TRS $250 shipped
    CBR600RR pins $40 shipped
    Wheels $300 Local pick up in Allentown Pa (willing to drive 50-ish miles for extra $$$)

I will be at NJMP July 1st and 2nd with Evolve/N2 so if you want to meet there, or if you are also riding that weekend, let me know! I won't automatically be bringing this stuff down so I will need to know before hand if you are interested.

If you are interested, message me here with your number and I will text you back asap.

Attached Files:

2. neckbrace

neckbrace Well-Known Member

I'll take the wheels, I live 20 minutes from Allentown. PM me your number and I'll call you.

3. Earth_to_Sean

WHEELS ARE SOLD

doidera00 likes this.
  4. doidera00

doidera00 Active Member

Does the TRS comes with pins for any bike?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Earth_to_Sean

I can throw in the 03-06 cbr600rr pins, but hats all I have.

druszki13 likes this.
  6. druszki13

druszki13 New Member

TRS gone ? I have a '05 cbr.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2017
  7. Earth_to_Sean

Trailer restraint and pins sold!

Thank you guys!

neckbrace and druszki13 like this.