1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 FunFinder XTRA 276 1/2 ton Towable Toy Hauler

Discussion in 'Other' started by myers, May 10, 2017.

1. myers

myers Member

NemesisR6 likes this.
  2. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Damn, that looks like a sweet setup at a great price. Best thing I ever did was get my toy-hauler......

Might want to mention how big the fresh/grey/black tanks are. Don't see it in the listing.

GLWS!

3. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

if GVW is 5100 lbs., what is the empty weight?

Can't most half-tons tow more like 7k-8k?

4. myers

myers Member

Sorry bout that... I fat fingered some things... have since fixed and add will be updated in approximately 1 hour. for the above questions please see below. This is an amazing addition to your trackday or race weekend... So much fun and honestly wish I didn't have to sell it.

Weights

Axle Weight

4,240 lbs.

Dry Weight

5,110 lbs.

Gross Vehicle Wt Rating (GVWR)

7,870 lbs.

Cargo Carrying Capacity (CCC)

2,760 lbs.

Hitch Weight

870 lbs.

Measurements
    Length Feet
    Overall Length
    30 ft.
    Exterior Height
    With A/C: 10 ft. 2 in.
    Exterior Width
    8 ft.
    Interior Height
    6 ft. 4 in. - 7 ft. 2 in.

Operational
    Fresh Water Capacity
    36 gal.
    Gray Water Capacity
    43 gal.
    Black Water Capacity
    38 gal.
    Furnace BTU Rating
    Propane Tank Capacity
    40 lbs.

5. myers

myers Member

Bump - just had the hauler roof stripped and resealed. NO leaks prior, just preventative maintenance. Also had a state inspection completed. Ready to go anytime folks... wife wants a boat, I told her I can't haul a motorcycle with a boat.. she said "wanna bet?"...so I thought it safe to say I better sell - ONLY reason I'm selling it :)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

6. bjs8579

bjs8579 Well-Known Member

What's the garage length and how many bikes can fit in it?

7. myers

myers Member

9L X 8W - currently set up with 2 STS plates on both sides - with 2 bikes, all doors open and still have plenty of room to lower bed etc. I have had 3 bikes in it and ALL gear and tires for 3 day Jennings GP trip...with 3 guys...all gear etc.

8. LongDogRacing

LongDogRacing Well-Known Member

9. gixxer600

gixxer600 Well-Known Member

On board generator?

10. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

just curious, i went on their website and it looks like they discontinued this model? i cant find any fun finders that are toy haulers, just standard camping trailers now?

11. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

They were discontinued a few years back but still made under a different name and weigh quite a bit more now.

Ours is a 2012 same as op's unit. We bought it new, it's had a few problems along the way but most of not all were pretty much inline with the industry. It is a very good floor plan.

Last time I was at a dual sport event in N GA there were 4 of the Funfinder Xtras in the campground. Very sought after and popular rigs. I have close to 50k mikes on ours and for the most part it's trouble free on any weekend out of the year. Pulls very good. I towed it for years with Toyota Tundras but last year bought a GMC Duramax and towing is a beeeze now and 11-12 mpg verses the gas burners 7-8. If I wished for one thing on ours it would be a larger fresh water tank. At 36 gal + 6 in the hot water tank it really needs a 50 gal tank. Other than that they're good toy haulers.

OPs is priced about what I'd ask for ours if I were selling.

socalrider likes this.
  12. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

i dont want to dilute this thread so ill send you a PM with some questions... Thanks!

13. myers

myers Member

Sorry for the delayed responses guys... I have PM'd everyone back. Was out of town for work last week. I think the price is spot on for this hauler ... and honestly wouldnt sell it, but with the wife wanting a boat and me not getting to use it much this year etc.. it might as well go to someone who can enjoy it. I have the title in hand and the VERY attractive thing is that I will consider smaller enclosed trailers as partial trade (6x12-7x14) 14ft is the largest I will most likely go... Not getting out of riding JUST diverting some attention and funds for the near future... More than likely will buy something like this RV again in about 2 years.

14. nicoloff

nicoloff Well-Known Member

What is the price? I'm sure it's listed but I didn't see it.

15. myers

myers Member

Still for sale. The RV Trader add expired. I'm not in a huge rush to sell soninhavemt updated it. Will get the add updated in the next couple days.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

16. Greg Grace

Greg Grace New Member

Roy told me about this unit. Is it still for sale?