1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA protesters in Portland

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jun 5, 2017.

1. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

These items were seized from Antifa protesters in Portland. Clearly at least one was a WERA member:crackup:

3ft screwdriver.jpg

2ndchapter, kangasj and turtlecreek like this.
  2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Technically that's not a screwdriver though.....this could be a WERA wannabe. Is that an enormous fanny pack or is it a "satchel"

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Messenger bag aka Manpurse.

4. In Your Corner

More seized weapons. Some interesting stuff there.

a big finger.jpg

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don't see anything in that pile I'd call a weapon. They're more like reasons to kick somebody's ass.

2ndchapter likes this.
  6. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

European Mens Carryall

7. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I'm getting bored of our weekly protests. If I'm reading the admittedly biased reports properly, a bunch of the alt-right people don't even live here. Meanwhile our lovely hippies brought all the weapons.

8. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Most of the violence is imported to protests from outside. In other places the Mega-Left ride in, mask up and go nuts.

Kind of sad as it makes the normal lefty (or righty) hard to hear. They might even have some good comments that could benefit all. But when the town meeting is disrupted by professional rabble that chants and screams it makes it hard for normal people to interact with their representatives.

blkduc, rk97 and shakazulu12 like this.
  9. shakazulu12

Agreed on all counts. Although it seems to me the Portland thing to do is incite a riot for any reason possible lately.

10. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

so glad I made the decision not to return to Portland.

11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Where might one obtain a giant fossilized velociraptor claw, particularly one from a creature that was flipping off its antagonist at the time of its demise?

badmoon692008 and sheepofblue like this.
  12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That's why you have weekly protests, No one is kicking their asses. Bus in a load of those nutball based stick men and your protests will end quick.

In Your Corner likes this.
  13. shakazulu12

Your argument is invalid because Voodoo Donuts

14. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

They have Voodoo Donuts in Austin.... #Winning? :crackup:

15. shakazulu12

No shit? Damnit, Austin is looking better and better. Are the homeless camps larger than some apartment complexes like they are in Portland?

16. In Your Corner

My daughter went through Portland a few years back when she took a cruise to Alaska.
    When she came back she told me things must be really bad out there, because there are homeless people everywhere.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

It pays better out there.

18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I'd bet there are plenty of hipster trust fund babies that are just urban camping with their overpriced rei garbage and the iPhones all bought with daddy's capitalist money.

stk0308 likes this.
  19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, Portlandia is the west coast capital of hipsterdumb.

In Your Corner and Phl218 like this.
  20. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Hard to believe that my son actually survived and got his bachelors degree right there at Portland State. :eek: