1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2016 YAMAHA FZ-07 Akrapovic PC 5

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Fastway Racing, May 28, 2017.

1. Fastway Racing

Fastway Racing Well-Known Member

2016 Highlighter yellow FZ-07 5900 miles. This bike has bent handlebars and a broken footpeg on the right side. This bike has a Full Akrapovic and Power Comander 5.

Nice shape with straight frame, wheels, forks. North Georgia shipping is NEVER an issue $4400

The Akra exhaust is worth a solid 5hp over the Yosh Race series system on the dyno.

IMG_2740.JPG IMG_2741.JPG IMG_2742 (1).JPG IMG_2743.JPG IMG_2744.JPG IMG_2745.JPG IMG_2746 (1).JPG IMG_2747.JPG IMG_2761 (1).JPG

2. racerfast

racerfast Member

how much for the all the dyno jet components ?

Thanks

3. Fastway Racing

$4400 and I'll throw the bike in for free!

tigerblade, ungwaha, irwnn and 3 others like this.
  4. Fastway Racing

5. unicorn_violence

unicorn_violence New Member

shipping to colorado?

6. Fastway Racing

Figure about $225-250

7. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

Title status? Mechanically it looks like a quick fix.

jschuster2 likes this.
  8. Fastway Racing

I just replaced the bars and footpeg. Still in salvage status ready for state inspection to change title to rebuilt status.

9. HarryB

HarryB Member

Is your bike still for sale? Shipping to Mooresville NC(just outside of Charlotte)

10. Fastway Racing

Shipping to Mooresville, NC about $125.

11. HarryB

HarryB Member

Hi trade in value for a clean title bike is @$4,100. As this is a salvage title would you consider $3500 for the bike?
    thanks
    Harry

12. HarryB

HarryB Member

let me know what you are willing to do. I have cash in hand if you are interested

13. Fastway Racing

I'm not trading a motorcycle in to you. your buying it private sale from me, you need to be looking at the retail numbers side of things and work your "salvage" deduction from there. I don't need to tell you that the FZ-07 is one of Yamaha's best selling bike not to mention this already has the Akra, PC-FC and filter already installed. It may or may not matter to you but I have already replaced the handlebars and footpeg. If you don't already know N.C. title registration is a simple almost no cost process if your going to the street. If you want to discuss or negotiate further give me a call 678-478-508 Eight.

14. racerfast

racerfast Member

I'm still interested in the PC 5 ??

15. Fastway Racing

Not parting anything off of the bike.