1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seth Rich

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by GRH, May 25, 2017.

1. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Anyone else following this story at all? Seems to be some odd circumstances surrounding his death and the subsequent involvement by the DNC

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Hard to know what to believe with that story.

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

What's there to question? He leaked a bunch of incriminating emails so the DNC/Clintons had him killed. It's far from the first time they've done it.

4. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

Twitter suspends WND's account over saying that the investigator was warned off by Donna Brazile. Hannity got an early vacation for covering the story because advertisers were pulling ads. For a supposed murder, why would Rich's laptop be confiscated?

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Exactly. This was known last summer, are people just now talking about it? It was him that handed over emails and he was silenced for it.

6. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Now they're in full coverup mode, saying that it's all false and attempting to discredit anyone who claims otherwise.

7. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

I would suggest you go into protective custody before a member of the Clinton Gang sees this thread...

samizx7 likes this.
  8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The fascist media wanting to control all thought and silence their dissenters. Color me not surprised.

9. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

10. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

I've posted about it here since it happened. Funny that people are just now catching on. Julian Assange even hinted that he was the leaker and not, RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

XFBO likes this.
  12. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

If fake news gets their way, Trump will be charged with the murder before the years out.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Guilt or innocence is not relevant. It's the seriousness of the charge.

14. G Costanza

G Costanza Well-Known Member

Isn't Rich's own family saying the conspiracy is ridiculous and asking people to stop using their name for political mudslinging?

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Yeah, so what?

Last I knew the deceased's relatives didn't get to dictate what gets investigated.

16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

First I was :crackup:...then I thought, oh crap that's probably true :(

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Well, he did murder Hillary's White House aspirations. :D

18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Isn't Trump saying the Russia conspiracy is ridiculous and asking people to stop using his name for political mudslinging?

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

The Russia conspiracy is ridiculous. Boo fucking hoo, Russia did the same fucking thing the US does, if they actually did anything.

20. G Costanza

G Costanza Well-Known Member

Ha. I suppose that's true. Although Trump has a lot of incentive to downplay Russian collusion and I assume Rich's family has an incentive to find the murderer.

SnacktimeKC likes this.