1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N2/WERA Endurance 2017 Information

Discussion in 'WERA National Endurance Series' started by rob92, Apr 20, 2017.

1. rob92

rob92 Member

Ok guys/gals,

We've updated the N2 Racing site http://www.n2racing.org/ with the latest information on each round, updated rules for the Ultra-Lightweight class and making preparations for next month's big event. Pricing and a link to the endurance form is also available. Once completed, please send to WERA via e-mail or fax it to them.

The 3-day event will run similar to last year's event at PittRace:

Friday's Schedule:

7:00 - 8:00a Tech + Registration
    8:15 Rider's Meeting
    9:00a - Noon Morning Sessions (A, I, N - 20 minutes each)
    Noon - 1:00p Lunch
    1:00 - 5:0p Afternoon Sessions​

Here's a link to the schedule Sean put together: http://www.n2racing.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/njmp052817.pdf

Really looking forward to seeing WERA at NJMP for the first time. Who says pigs can't fly?

The first round will be part of NJMP's Festival of Speed and will feature a 2-hour air show mid-day while the Blue Angels do their thing. Should be quite a show.

If you have ANY questions, post up here or send a message to [email protected], we'll get you sorted. There's been some chat about creating a section/forum where riders can find teammates, etc.

Going to be a great year for endurance! Big thanks to E. and Sean for working to make this happen!

Regards,

Rob ..

Attached Files:

V5 Racer, ineedanap, ekraft84 and 5 others like this.
  2. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Why ya gotta have Aaron in that photo? :D

3. rob92

rob92 Member

He wouldn't have it any other way...

ekraft84 likes this.
  4. talber8

talber8 Well-Known Member

How is the purse broken down this year?

5. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

If we enter in one class and then change later (not sure what bike we are running yet) do we still keep our starting position?

Also, just as a suggestion, think about keeping some of the purse as a points fund to pay out at the end of the three races. This would give some incentive to teams to run the whole series.

Glad to see this come back this year, and looking forward to going to a new track (for me) in New Jersey!

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

We're actually thinking about doing grids based on practice times.

2ndchapter, dsmitty37 and mpusch like this.
  7. isxlow

isxlow Well-Known Member

This is going to be the coolest thing this season!! Lots of seat time and fun with the teams!! Rob, I sent you an email. :P

flygirl likes this.
  8. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

received_1902031313374940.jpeg
    We're ready.

JBall, rob92, jschuster2 and 2 others like this.
  9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sweet!!!

10. xbikeracer41

xbikeracer41 Well-Known Member

Anyone need a quick ass rider I am about 30 mins away from NJMP

11. Peanut

Peanut Well-Known Member

Uh, last minute decision to come up, anyone need a rider, (prefer sv) let me know. Thanks.
    message or email [email protected]

12. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Thanks N2 and WERA for a great event. Mother nature was kind enough to give us a dry track for the 4 hour. Thanks to all the teams for racing safely and keeping us green for the entire 4 hours. Looking forward to PIRC and VIR.

rob92, ineedanap, noles19 and 4 others like this.