Big foot race boots?

Discussion in 'General' started by Subisti, May 23, 2017.

1. Subisti

Subisti Active Member

hey I currently am in euro size 48 alpinestars supertech r and they are very tight. What boots do you guys run with big feet. I normally wear 14 but can't find any high end boots in that size.
    Thanks

2. condon66

condon66 Member well known

3. Subisti

Subisti Active Member

Nice!

4. condon66

condon66 Member well known

I would give you more if I could but, I only wear a 10.

5. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I've got a pair of TCX size 14 on the way - I've heard good things about them (specifically the width of the toe box). I should be getting them on the track next weekend for a couple days - I'll report back.

I'm a size 14E (wide) in dress shoes and a size 15 in sneakers.

6. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

I'd call Alpinestars out in California. They have a full on boot repair facility and I'd bed they could modify your boots to give you a little more room. (310) 891-0222

7. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Gaerne boots, the only ones I have found to fit
    13EEE typical shoe size for me

8. wanderlust

wanderlust Well-Known Member

TCX has 49's. I have the RS2 evos and they are great. Give them a call!

9. Subisti

Subisti Active Member

I found the rs2 in a 49 but not the rs2 evo. Where did you get them?

10. wanderlust

wanderlust Well-Known Member

Brandon at Hustle hard had them. If you can't find them, call TCX direct. Everyone I've had to deal with there has been great

11. Rhino48

Rhino48 Well-Known Member

I second this. I'm a 12-13EE depending on shoe brand, and my Gaerne's fit much like my 12EE Danner boots which is perfect. Sidi's are a pretty close second, but do seem to run smaller/narrower.

12. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

My buddy has barges for feet, just like you, and he wears TCX and Gaerne pretty much exclusively. I have a 10.5 B, so I'm not much more help.

13. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

In what way are they tight ?
    A* and Sidi are for narrow feet. My feet are long, narrow and high and they fit perfectly. I also like TCX and they might be a little wider.

14. Subisti

Subisti Active Member

They are tight side to side. I didn't know garne made sportbike boots, I thought they were motocross boots.

15. Mran556

Mran556 Well-Known Member

Astar makes 50's im sure

16. buzz-06

buzz-06 Well-Known Member

Are they the new supertech R? As in this years model, I ask because I have two pairs of supertech R's...one is about 6-7yrs old and the other I just got this year. I have a 12EEE foot and the old ones fit without issue, the new ones absolutely positively suck ass, I narrowed it down to the construction of the new inner bootie being different causing issues. You can either narrow down the pain areas and modify the inner bootie like I did or find an old beat up pair and steal the booties out of them.

17. Subisti

Subisti Active Member

Yes they are the new ones. They are a 48. I know some of the lower end boots come in 50.

18. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

I tried SIDI, and they are a no go for me. Just too narrow

19. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member