1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lightened rotors and chain alignment tools

Discussion in 'Other' started by Phat Chance, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Just got mine. Wow, i didnt realize how much deviation there is on the oem adjustment indicators!

Glad i got them. A must have for frequent track day people and racers.

2. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I got my set too. Hopefully my kid races again and I get to use them, otherwise I helped Phat Chance reduce his inventory. :)

Thank you for sending them so quickly and making this an extremely easy transaction.

3. rogers1323

rogers1323 Well-Known Member

I think I got my set in 2007. People are always impressed when they come out as I'm helping with someone's bike. Well made and simple to use.

4. opedogg

opedogg Well-Known Member

Jimmy - you still lighteniing rear rotors????

5. DaveB

DaveB Just Riding Around

From earlier in the thread from Jimmy: "I have retired and sold my shop. However, my son, Skip has been cutting rotors with his Waterjet machine. You can contact him at: [email protected] or call Skip at 912-659-8982"

DBConz likes this.
  6. caboose

caboose I love peanut butter!

Just shipped 4 rotors to Skip

7. Dave675

Dave675 Well-Known Member

Skip is the man

I shipped him 4 rotors to be cut.

He cut the weight in half with great customer service. Skip is a stand up guy

8. Waldo

Waldo Well-Known Member

Still waiting to hear back on the alignment tool

9. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I would call again. If he is anything like me, if I didn't handle it that day, it likely slipped my mind for a very long time.

I ordered mine when this thread popped up again, and my alignment tool is already here.

Just in case you were dialing the wrong number.

10. Waldo

Waldo Well-Known Member

Thanks

11. Pistol820

Pistol820 Well-Known Member

Are you selling front and rear ?

12. Phat Chance

Phat Chance Silence, I kill you!

Am I selling front and rear rotors? No, we just lighten them. We also have alignment tools.

13. Pistol820

Pistol820 Well-Known Member

What's the cost to get the front and rear rotors done ?

14. Phat Chance

I have retired and sold my shop. However, my son, Skip has been cutting rotors with his Waterjet machine.

You can contact him at: [email protected] or call Skip at 912-659-8982"

I believe the prices haven't changed. $75 for a rear and $85 each for the fronts; plus shipping

15. Waldo

Waldo Well-Known Member

I would like to get two of your alignment tools. What is the cost shipped to 83642?

16. Phat Chance

A set of alignment tools (2 measuring rods and 4 cones) are $75 plus $12 S&H. If you are interested in 2 sets sent to the same address, I can help you with shipping

[email protected]

17. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

thank you! i've been using your alignment tool for years and everyone at the track asks where to get one.