2009-2017 ZX6r Marchesini Genesi rimsH

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by majikxtreme, May 3, 2017.

1. majikxtreme

majikxtreme Active Member

I have a set of Genesi rims M7Rs rims for a 2009-2017 ZX6r. originally listed for previous gen, these are in fact for the new models. they are in great shape super light and will lower your lap times, ease turn in and improve acceleration and easier stopping.

I will ship with lowest shipper and work with the buyer.

$1300.00
    PM for more info.

Thanks
    Mike

Attached Files:

2. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

How much for the crocs?

3. majikxtreme

Those are priceless.. Ha ha

Bump

4. majikxtreme

No one needs a sweet set of light weight rims.. priced for quick sale. They are in great shape dobt let the price fool you I just need the cash more then the rims.. these are going for around 2k on ebay..

5. roaring toyz

roaring toyz Well-Known Member

I'm in for $1K

6. FXCLM5

FXCLM5 Well-Known Member

5/3 - 5/12

wouldnt they have already sold @ $2k on ebay by now? just want to help you bro, last leathers i wanted to buy off this forum the seller posted it up on ebay and got $130 more then my offer that we kinda settled on...

7. Desertdude

Desertdude Well-Known Member

PM sent

8. majikxtreme

Ya I'm really surprised... I am offerings at a really good deal... initially I was gonna list them up for what i paid 2k off ebay.. but I bought another set and really need some if that money back.. I wouldn't even be thinking of selling them if they fit my bike.. they are so nice.. and I thought about keeping the front and just trying to sell the rear but I think that would be harder..

9. R6-OZ

R6-OZ Well-Known Member

I would have honestly bought them if the shipping wasn't such a deal breaker... *shrugs*