1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2011 GSXR 750 racebike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by O.Kho, Feb 4, 2017.

1. O.Kho

O.Kho Well-Known Member

FOR SALE - 2011 Suzuki GSX-R750 racebike
    I just finished building this bike and now is ready to sell. I just turned an easy 1:58 here at Chuckwalla shaking the bike down. It's now ready for a new home!
    New items:
    Rebuilt master cylinders and calipers F/R
    Carbone Lorraine C60 pads
    OEM clutch
    Vortex clip-ons
    Vortex rearsets
    Vortex sprockets F/R
    RK chain
    Vortex brake lever guard
    Vortex engine covers
    Oil/distilled water & water wetter/Motul RBF 600 brake fluid
    Pirelli SC1 front, SC2 rear tires

I've gone through this whole bike and it's completely ready to grid up for racing!
    Wire harness is now a race harness - no lights, emissions connectors etc. No fault codes!
    Rear caliper is also captive! Rear tire changes are a breeze!

Located in Long Beach, CA
    $6000 obo
    Please, no trades or low ball offers.
    Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Evolution247

Evolution247 Well-Known Member

Title status?

3. Evolution247

Evolution247 Well-Known Member

Never mind. You responded in your other post.

4. O.Kho

O.Kho Well-Known Member

The bike does have a salvage title and was sold at an auction previously. I have a bill of sale from the previous owner.
    All consumables on this bike have been replaced, brake pads, fluids, even the spark plugs.
    When I first rode this bike it had a vibration in the front end, presumably from whatever caused the title change. I took the whole front end by Dr. Johns MFS here in SoCal and they straightened the forks, wheel, and rotors a bit and checked the triples too. Now the bike rides significantly better!

5. dsmitty37

dsmitty37 Well-Known Member

Does this mean there is a still a vibration in the front end?

6. O.Kho

O.Kho Well-Known Member

No, the vibration is completely gone. The bike rides incredibly well. This is why I took it out to Chuckwalla to shake it down. I wanted to bed in the new pads and clutch as well as verify that everything was working properly.

7. O.Kho

O.Kho Well-Known Member

Bump.

8. O.Kho

O.Kho Well-Known Member

Bike is still available!
    I'm happy to ship the bike across country if necessary with Motoshippers. Buyer will have to pay shipping costs. Thanks!

9. O.Kho

O.Kho Well-Known Member

Here's another pic of the captive rear brake caliper. This holds both the caliper bracket and the chain adjuster in place when you're changing the rear wheel.
    There is enough slop in there to allow the axle to slide fore and aft when you adjust chain tension, but everything still stays in place while you're trying to line up the axle when reinstalling the wheel.

Also, the adjuster block on the other side is attached to the axle with a set screw so that it doesn't move when you pull the axle out.

And lastly, I added a chamfer to the edge of the brake pads to make it easier to slide the rotor into the caliper.
    They're all small things, but added up, they make a huge difference when you're putting a new tire back on!

[​IMG]

10. O.Kho

O.Kho Well-Known Member

I'll be at Chuckwalla again this coming Monday and Tuesday coaching for Jason Pridmore's Star School.

If anyone is coming out, I'll have the bike available to check out!

11. O.Kho

O.Kho Well-Known Member

PRICE DROP!

$5500. Dealing with Craigslist scams sucks.... Hit me up! Thanks!

12. O.Kho

O.Kho Well-Known Member

Bump.

13. O.Kho

O.Kho Well-Known Member

Bike is still up for grabs. Some video of the bike from yesterday.

danilomartorano likes this.
  14. O.Kho

O.Kho Well-Known Member

Bump.
    I have a set of stands and a gas jug I'll throw in with the sale.
    Front stand is a LP head stand that grabs the triple, not the forks. Great for tire changes as well as any fork maintenance you may like to do in the future. The rear stand is your choice of a LP stand that has pads to grab the swingarm (currently wrapped in duct tape) or a super lightweight aluminum stand that grabs the swingarm spools.
    The gas jug is of the 5 gallon variety.
    Hit me up!

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  15. O.Kho

O.Kho Well-Known Member

Sold.