1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will's rim repair

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, Jun 11, 2015.

1. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Anyone communicated with Will within the last 2 weeks? I have not heard back from him on some rotors. Just wondering if he's up to his armpits in work or if something is wrong? He's usually really responsive.

2. CZHART320

CZHART320 Well-Known Member

nope but not unusual every time i have dealt with him its taken a while to reach him.

3. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

But, he does great work at a great price,

4. CZHART320

CZHART320 Well-Known Member

for sure he does great work. I still use him but I always go into it knowing I will be a waiting process.

5. DBConz

DBConz Registered Idiot

i have. he just fixed my wheel and rotors. quick turn around.

you should text him

6. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

What phone number is everyone using for Will? best to call, text or email? Didn't see an email address on the website

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

i texted him and he was pretty good with responding.

8. notbostrom

Thanx Bird

9. bigkaley

bigkaley Well-Known Member

.. basically the same as above.. I've tried texting a number of times, and now called. Thanks.

10. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Seems like this post comes up ever few years. He does awesome work but there is always a wait.

11. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Odd, because I've probably sent him a dozen wheels over the years and never had an issue.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Issues are more based on your expectations of timely than on his quality of work :D

SmokeSignalRT likes this.
  13. grasshopper

Will gets busy and also works a regular 9-5. He will get back to you

14. bigkaley

bigkaley Well-Known Member

Will just got back to me by text. Thanks.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

In all my years here, I don't remember a single post criticizing the quality of his work. There have been plenty of posts from people trying to find him, though. The man is a ghost. :crackup:

16. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

But I never had a problem getting ahold of him or getting a wheel back in a timely manner. And yes, his work is first class. He fixed a forged magnesium Marchesini wheel that when i came back, the paint wasnt even blemished. Still dont know how the hell he did that.

BigBird likes this.
  17. notbostrom

Someone should go apprentice with him. If he ever retires we are screwed

track wagon likes this.
  18. grasshopper

I was down in the area working with Duke energy last year and was going to stop in and say hi but didn't have the time. He was going to show me the shop and his method to the madness.

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

he is close by.

thanks for the hint :D

really cool dude, he even drove one wheel down to my work since i ran out of time.

20. sowega

sowega #710

Did it take him long to find your corner?

MachineR1 likes this.