1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fast from the Past

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by RZ Racer, Apr 5, 2017.

1. charles

charles The Transporter

Rum? More like rum-dumb after Dr. McDead, in a pique of huge moto madness, the likes of which even he has never experienced before, stamps his dominance upon you at Tally in August.

2. Hate McDead

Hate McDead Well-Known Member

I've been banned by the international scientific community from running Tally for fear that the combined blinding speeds of Hinshaw's and my bike would create a temporal anomaly that would stop the Earth from rotating on its axis, plunging one half of the globe into eternal darkness while the other half burned to a cinder. So against my lust for competition and in deference to preserving the propagation of the human race, I must respectfully decline the challenge at Talladega. Coincidentally, further quantitative analysis from this scientific body determined that the time and location least likely to instigate axis wobble is in the Lexington, Ohio area during the WERA/AMA Vintage Days.

3. Hate McDead

Hate McDead Well-Known Member

I can only assume that based on the dire consequences as outlined above, that we will reconvene MOABB (Mother Of All Bike Battles) at Mid-Ohio. Out of respect for the continuation of civilization and all of mankind, it is imperative that Hinshaw929 adjudicate to the will of the scientific community and go Mano-A-Mano North of the Mason-Dixon.

4. hinshaw929

hinshaw929 Well-Known Member

I plan on being at Mid-Ohio but I have only been there one time before about 6 or 7 years ago. Regardless, we'll give it a go.

Temporal anomaly? You better quit smoking so much of that stuff. o_O

5. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

He's into the rum again . . . .

Cheers,

Dave

6. charles

charles The Transporter

So it's Mid Ohio…both contestants will be probed for evidence of various substances.