1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WERA Triple Crown - Road Atlanta

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Couple of things as I'm finding them out -

Load in will be Thursday starting around 1pm (they start at 10am and takes at least two hours so we may be earlier but not much).

We'll be parking in the T1 end of the paddock against the hill. Not sure on putting RV's on the shelf yet, working on that.

Personal vehicles will can be driven in, unloaded, then must go ASAP to P1 parking (top of the hill on the right when you make the turn onto the paddock entrance road).

You will need to get your credentials at the building out in the field in front of the track before you can get through the gate.

More as I know it...

TLR67 likes this.
  2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Anyone needs a hand setting up Thurs PM let me know... I will be up on top of the Hill at Turn 4... Weather looks to be a little Iffy.. I also have extra EZ Ups ect..
    Marc

3. isxlow

isxlow Well-Known Member

Looking forward getting setup! Thanks for the info Sean.

r6boater likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Their registration building opens at 1pm Thursday and rider credentials are already set up for the riders to pick up. You'll be able to buy the crew credentials there as well. It closes at 5pm so try everything you can to be there before then. We are going to see what we can leave at will call or we can bring out to the gate for late arrivals but no promises at this point.

5. BEi Racing

BEi Racing Well-Known Member

I can always use a hand setting up. Payment is in beer, :)

6. isxlow

isxlow Well-Known Member

Billy! We have beer for you! :beer:

Could really use some help on Garrett's R6 to get it ready for the track. Bodywork mainly. We are going to drop off the trailer and hope there is a power poll near by for a 30amp fuse block. Garrett is totally stoked he is going to be in a race with you.

7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Shit Billy no payment needed... other than them letting me in... look like the road atlanta website was wrong and I can't get in till Friday am... I am outside the registration building now.. if there is room for a 18 foot trailer down there and you guys can get me in that would be great.. I have a 3day camping pass...and would pull my trailer out at the Crack of dawn....let me know.. otherise I will just hang out here till 7am...