BLACK AND WHITE 1 PC A-STAR SIZE 46 US 300.00 shipped

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by barnacle bill, Apr 18, 2017.

1. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

I have a sz 46 US black and white alpinestar 1 pc suit I have cleaned and conditioned and I am repairing and touching the color up on. it's a pretty good suit that the owner has bailed on so I am selling it for the cleaning repair bill.
    300.00 ships this suit to you. I'll have picks when it's finished. but hey it's mostly black
    monster logo" a-star with white knee and back expanders , has Aerohump and zip out liner. first come is first served. thanks, b bill

2. jktinen

jktinen Member

hey bill,
    any knowledge on the alpinestars sizing chart? im 6 1 and 210, per their chart I fit all the measurements with the exception that my chest is maybe 2cm larger than their range. would the back expander help with this?
    thanks,
    Jeff

3. barnacle bill

not a clue. two cm isn't much and leather stretches. b bill

4. jktinen

jktinen Member

ok, ill wait on pictures

5. cbr6racr

cbr6racr Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, I'm 6'2" and 200-205 pounds. A 46US/56EU Alpinestar suit fits me like a glove with a Knox Aegis back protector.

Good luck!

jktinen likes this.
  6. jktinen

jktinen Member

Thanks CBR!

7. EP_Shane_600

EP_Shane_600 Addicted Racer

Pics please

8. barnacle bill

read the first post. I'll have pics as soon as it's finished. thanks, b bill

9. barnacle bill

Well actually it is "SALE PENDING" another member has bought it sight unseen. but that's what I would have done. it's like getting a free suit and just paying for the clean and condition and a few repairs and shipping. thanks, to everyone that replied. b bill and darethea

10. jktinen

jktinen Member

great customer service skills! ill make sure to recommend you in the future.