1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bombs are front and center again

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by CausticYarn, Mar 25, 2017.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Many fathers of children killed over that way seemed to be more concerned about reparations for the deaths of their goats than that of their children, especially in rural Afghanistan. Just ask anyone that's seen action over that way. And no, I'm not justifying the deaths of non-combatants.

3. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I remember a time when parents of children who acted out would beat their ass.. At the store and then again at home.... Sadly PC steped in and you can't even spank a child without going to jail..
    The same The PC people are making excuses for the Muslim Extreamists killing folks... Just like they did for the children acting out.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope. Mostly it's people just trying to live.

The ones sending suicide bomber kids aren't usually living in the war zones they create.

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Unlike our domestic rioters, they do try not to poop in their own fort.

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

In almost all cases the people are just trying to get by. However in Gaza they pay families of suicide bombers and other nonsense against civilian targets almost exclusively. So I will feel worse about the case where our military tried very hard to NOT kill civilians after their military stop intentionally targeting civilians.

I would love to see the day folks can live together peacefully but I don't see it happening in my lifetime, rather the opposite of WW3 is my expectation.

7. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

And this is why it will be never ending. "Terrorists" are not born, they are made. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction......

8. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Fixed

t500racer likes this.
  9. toybm

toybm Active Member