1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shoei GT Air Helmet A* GP Tech Suit

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by SlimRR, Mar 12, 2017.

1. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Ok guys, I've got a couple items that are too big for me that I need to get rid of.

First up is a Shoei GT Air Expanse helmet size XXL. Perfect like new condition and still has that new helmet smell! Perfect chance for you big headed dudes to get a great deal on a stellar helmet. I also have the Phoenix version and absolutely love it. Price is $450 obo
    Shoei5.jpg That's the stryker rig under the helmet

Next is an Alpinestars GP Tech suit. Top of the top of the line suit from A*. This has some slight scuffs on it but no major damage. You can see it all in the pictures. All pads are intact. I bought it like this and was insanely excited to find one in this good of condition and not have to pay full price. No rips or tears and the scuffs didn't even penetrate the leather, just light marking. Unfortunately its a little too big for me, even to be considered a comfort fit. Size 56EU\46US. $1350 obo (I also have the a* back protector that I purchased here that I can add to it)
    astar6.jpg

I also have an ICON Stryker Rig. Not race related but for you guys who ride in the street and live in the south, something like this will keep you riding when the heat wave comes. Perfect like new condition only tried on. No scuffs, rips, or tears. Size M\L. $150
    Rig1.jpg

As you can see, all prices are OBO. Let's see what you got! Worst I can say is no. Well, I suppose I could say some other choice words... and depending on how ridiculous the offer is, I may. haha jk

On a side note, anyone have any recommendations on posting pictures in to the forum via your phone? Currently I am having to email myself pictures and then edit them on the computer to shrink the size because they are too large when attempting to upload directly from the phone. It's honestly very frustrating and a huge pain in the ass.

Attached Files:

2. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

If anyone wants more pictures or custom pictures, just let me know.

I also have a pair of Dainese Torque D1 Goretex boots size 45EU\11.5US that are in perfect condition. I haven't ridden in them yet but they feel loose. I am going to take them for a quick ride when the weather clears up this week to see how they feel. Those may be up for sale very soon too though.

3. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Bump. Offers welcome.

4. swiftpete

swiftpete Member

What is your height and chest size, these suits seem to run tight, I just bought one that should fit me, not even close.

5. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Height is 5'11" I'll get you my chest size tonight

6. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Icon Stryker Rig sold!

7. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

43 chest

8. shane125L

shane125L Member

What color is the suit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. shane125L

shane125L Member

Nvm the pics work now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SlimRR likes this.
  10. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Was gonna ask if the pics were coming through. Glad their up now.

For what it's worth I THINK this suit only comes in black

11. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Bumpity

12. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

13. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Bump. Prices are best offer.

14. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

15. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Bump! I know someone wants a Kangaroo suit for the price of cowhide!

16. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

17. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Bump open to offers on both

18. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

19. SlimRR

SlimRR Best Member

Bump price drop. Tired of looking at this stuff.
    850 for the suit
    400 for the helmet

The suit can be sent to Barnacle Bill here on the forums and be made good as new since its just minor lettering scrapes.

20. Fencer

Fencer Well-Known Member

Date on the helmet?